Gmod Download Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok what's going on? I've been trying to post more requests but after the next day, I check, and my post is go trying to do this for the past 5 days! Now I'm just pissed. Nothing tells me that my posts were removed! I pretty sure I didn't double post or anything that breaks these forum rules! All my other requests were done! I've been posting the links, waiting, checking the next day, and gone! Only my post! all posts that was before or after my post is still there!

Reply to this thread only if you would like a request!
Stop complaining, your problem is that you are posting requests far too much in this one thread, so they are disappearing because you are NAGGING!
Try not to put your requests too close together!
FreeSteam.org

SGA addons + Asgard Beam ! Download!

87466_3.jpg

Stargate Shield And Drones V2.zip Download!

49374_2.jpg

atlantis_dhd_comp+stargatetextures.zip

52712_1.jpg

friendly headcrab Download!
If you could do this Echo, that would be awesome!
PS
Hey Echo,
How do you get all these addons? Do you legally own Garry's Mod and you download them off Gmod.org, OR do you have a certain site that you get them all off?
Next time when you say done, can u plz answer my Question?

MowneZ

Sorry if I pissed you guys off about that little problem I had, and that I'm not posting a request. I was complaining about how my post was removed and that I didn't know what was going on. I just wanted to make it clear that I was mad about that and not the great free service you guys provide.

Sorry if I pissed you guys off about that little problem I had, and that I'm not posting a request. I was complaining about how my post was removed and that I didn't know what was going on. I just wanted to make it clear that I was mad about that and not the great free service you guys provide.
Oh dear,
For the last time,
Your post was removed because your requests were far too close together! :)
Don't worry, I only learned this a few weeks ago as well!
FreeSteam.org
MOwneZ:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back