Help with some things :S

theemo132

I need help with 4 things!

1. the water in my Gmod is invisible... i can see the ripples in the water and reflections but there isnt any
blue colour and stuff. this happens in ALL maps with water...

2. i keep on getting these yellow errors on the right side of my screen. i dont know how to get rid of it and it never happened to me before.

3. my scoreboard doesnt go away when i press it =.=

4. my Minigun v5.5 doesnt work because i need Mad Cow's base or something...
link please? o.o

someone help meh plz :S

1. Is probably a corrupt texture, verify the game files and see if that helps.

2. Is it just in that game you get the yellow? Do a print screen and paste it in paint to see if it is.

3. Pass

4. Mad cows is in the gmod downloads section

here is the screenshot :S
its number 1 and 2
C:\Users\Helen\Desktop\gm_construct0019.jpg

My friend wants me to make him admin so we can play with more things on the server
and also, im sick of spawning things for him =.=
anyway, i installed it and all and my big problem; i start the server, wait until it stops loading and all
and then when the game starts, it kicks me out of the server...

btw, my Gmod is non steam :S
(its the Synapse one..)

edit: I tried Adminmenu v1.3 or something and it doesnt work either =.=
is there a command or something i could use in the console?
and can i have a link if there's one that works or i could try? o.o

( sorry for my noobness D: )

.__.
no-one has been helping me out :/
anyway, what i really want to be helped with is the continous spamming of yellow .lua errors on my screen =.=
it comes up with this:
Timer Error: achievements/chatterbox.lua:18: attempt to call field 'GetAll' (a nil value)
Timer Error: achievements/conference.lua:7: attempt to call field 'GetAll' (a nil value)
Timer Error: achievements/chatterbox.lua:18: attempt to call field 'GetAll' (a nil value)
Timer Error: achievements/conference.lua:7: attempt to call field 'GetAll' (a nil value)
and so on.

Help would be very nice.

i like trains.

Back