Help with some things :S

theemo132

I need help with 4 things!

1. the water in my Gmod is invisible... i can see the ripples in the water and reflections but there isnt any
blue colour and stuff. this happens in ALL maps with water...

2. i keep on getting these yellow errors on the right side of my screen. i dont know how to get rid of it and it never happened to me before.

3. my scoreboard doesnt go away when i press it =.=

4. my Minigun v5.5 doesnt work because i need Mad Cow's base or something...
link please? o.o

someone help meh plz :S

1. Is probably a corrupt texture, verify the game files and see if that helps.

2. Is it just in that game you get the yellow? Do a print screen and paste it in paint to see if it is.

3. Pass

4. Mad cows is in the gmod downloads section

My friend wants me to make him admin so we can play with more things on the server
and also, im sick of spawning things for him =.=
anyway, i installed it and all and my big problem; i start the server, wait until it stops loading and all
and then when the game starts, it kicks me out of the server...

btw, my Gmod is non steam :S
(its the Synapse one..)

edit: I tried Adminmenu v1.3 or something and it doesnt work either =.=
is there a command or something i could use in the console?
and can i have a link if there's one that works or i could try? o.o

( sorry for my noobness D: )

.__.
no-one has been helping me out :/
anyway, what i really want to be helped with is the continous spamming of yellow .lua errors on my screen =.=
it comes up with this:
Timer Error: achievements/chatterbox.lua:18: attempt to call field 'GetAll' (a nil value)
Timer Error: achievements/conference.lua:7: attempt to call field 'GetAll' (a nil value)
Timer Error: achievements/chatterbox.lua:18: attempt to call field 'GetAll' (a nil value)
Timer Error: achievements/conference.lua:7: attempt to call field 'GetAll' (a nil value)
and so on.

Help would be very nice.

i like trains.