Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer

Kirk

Dear FreeSteam Users

I bought Mw2 from the store (retail) i played a few weeks but then my account was stolen.
De thief cheated on it and i got banned and steam won't unban me.

So i tryed all patches/injector/emulators they all seem to work fine. I see all games in my list
when i try to download it shows: "Servers to busy" i know that's normal.

But my idea was simple and should work. I insert the Mw2 cd then install it to my banned account.
Then logout of my banned account and login into my unbanned account and launch Mw2 Multiplayer.

It hangs when i try to run Mw2 Multiplayer. Did i do something wrong? Or is this a common problem i can't fix?

-Kirk

I aldready do, but a legit version is always better, wil multiplayer work with any other game? Like Bad Company 2?

No. Legit servers do not work with cracked games, only cracked servers. Only some source mods let you paly online as far as i know, like Insurgency.

Dear FreeSteam Users

I bought Mw2 from the store (retail) i played a few weeks but then my account was stolen.
De thief cheated on it and i got banned and steam won't unban me.

So i tryed all patches/injector/emulators they all seem to work fine. I see all games in my list
when i try to download it shows: "Servers to busy" i know that's normal.

But my idea was simple and should work. I insert the Mw2 cd then install it to my banned account.
Then logout of my banned account and login into my unbanned account and launch Mw2 Multiplayer.

It hangs when i try to run Mw2 Multiplayer. Did i do something wrong? Or is this a common problem i can't fix?

-Kirk

That sucks man, Not going to lie tho....How'd you mess up so bad to get you're acct stolen.

Back