Need a sig :D

Reflector

Hmmm... Eye's bleeding ey? Any other make-up or shit, like eye liner? I'll give it a shot, might be slightly random, havn't done to many "Real life" sigs before, shouldn't be too hard though.

TwistedFate

Respected
Hmmm... Eye's bleeding ey? Any other make-up or shit, like eye liner? I'll give it a shot, might be slightly random, havn't done to many "Real life" sigs before, shouldn't be too hard though.

hmmm i like the sound of that yea throw in some eye liner

Reflector

twistedfateemoqj2.jpg

Honestly had no idea in the end :eek:. Hope you like it, if not I'll try something else, but your request kinda had me stumped for ideas.

By, to anyone whom I help, a "Thanks" is always welcome :p Now there's a button for it :D

TwistedFate

Respected
meh i like it but tbh but i want it to remain the same size and the background to remain in their and like some bl00d running down from his eyes :( hope i dont sound to demanding

Reflector

Obviously you don't know what a PSD file is :). PSD file = Adobe Photoshop File and I asked for the original so I could use your same picture in the original background. Not just your original signature saved as a JPEG.

rushil01

Maestro of Meyhem
lol thats not the PSD... thats the .jpg

he wants the PSD file so he can seperate the guy and the background from each other

Reflector

Ok well I cannot exactly replicate that background then. It's just a challenge trying to do it with that picture.