Need help badly!!!

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by ofaas, April 15, 2008.

1. ofaas

ofaas New Member

Someone please help. Something is really effed up about RapidShare. whenever I try to download something it always tells me that I need to wait a certain time period(usually above an hour). When I do wait the time, it then tells me that I have exceeded the download limit when in reality, I havent downloaded a single file from the God forsaken website. Can anyone send me a PM giving me access to a premium account or at least tell me what wrong with the site. Maybe the fact that I live in the mid east has something to do with this. Everyone I know who live in the states dont experience these kinds of problems. Please help! Thanks

2. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

are you behind a proxy or does yoru ISP use a proxy? that usually fucks people up alot by causing these kinds of problems... you could just try reseting your IP and see if the same shit happens

3. ofaas

ofaas New Member

I have firefox I was browsing through a proxy but when I did change the option direct connection to the internet, it gave me a reasonable waiting time but the page after said that my I had an invalid account or something like that. Otherwise, it said that Im downloading a file already while Im not.