new cafe system how does it work??

{Dr.pepper}

Hey guys so i was recently looking into getting a cafe account and then i heard they shut em down :(.
But i was wondering what does the new system have that prevents us from cracking the cafe shit and doing this selling of the cafe accounts all over again i don't understand it at all, i mean they still have the cafe accounts you can buy right so why cant we get some and hack em then sell em. Are they like bannable normal accounts now or what does the steam id not change every time you log in? Whats so new that makes it impossible to get em?

btw, Fenny, if you do so, please don't make it in public again, coz we don't want to get more cheaters in steam now :p

Dr.pepper : cbf = [1/7] can't be fucked eg: "i cbf going to work" can sometimes be used as "can be fucked" eg: "i'll come around when i cbf"

Hey guys so i was recently looking into getting a cafe account and then i heard they shut em down :(.
But i was wondering what does the new system have that prevents us from cracking the cafe shit and doing this selling of the cafe accounts all over again i don't understand it at all, i mean they still have the cafe accounts you can buy right so why cant we get some and hack em then sell em. Are they like bannable normal accounts now or what does the steam id not change every time you log in? Whats so new that makes it impossible to get em?

You can do so if you can afford the risk to be in charge, please don't always just ask other people to afford the risk for your own playing. I think fenny has already afforded a lot of risk in the past. His website has been shut down once by some special forces .........

ha unknown you noob i dont care what you say im only here to hack its the fucking internet no one cares its not rl fuck you legit noobs.

Ok so listen all. The cafe got kinda old. Even steam got kinda old. Though soon fs cafe and fenfens cafe will go up. It is just a matter of free time. As ive noticed many people have lots of stuff in RL. So just give it some time. Also it wiill be private. Like pay to play.

In my opinion there is no real way anymore protection the cafe accounts before cheaters.
The certs could also get banned in the end of the old cert and most cafe users used the accounts to cheat.
Thats why I wouldnt make it public anymore because such accounts are worth a lot of money.
I live near 2 cafes and wanna try to steal their accounts with a steam account stealer xD
Hopefully I am successful!

In my opinion there is no real way anymore protection the cafe accounts before cheaters.
The certs could also get banned in the end of the old cert and most cafe users used the accounts to cheat.
Thats why I wouldnt make it public anymore because such accounts are worth a lot of money.
I live near 2 cafes and wanna try to steal their accounts with a steam account stealer xD
Hopefully I am successful!

if before the cafe used cacdll.dll, the steam account stealer can't export the pw ^^.
If steam auto login to a Cafe acount ask me or Fenny.

Back