Offline Question? In Iraq

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by Aleoxide, April 2, 2010.

1. Aleoxide

Aleoxide New Member

Hey, Im currently deployed in Ramadi Iraq and I want to play my games offline, because we are not allowed to hook up our computers to the internet. I have tried Steam Buster which works, but I cannot get Condition Zero to work offline. Ive had an itch to play this forever. The CFG's work, because before I left I would play it though Steam all the time. I just tried the Undead patch, wich will not work either for some reason, it just doesnt do anything at all when I try to install the program. In Steam Buster, I properly install the game because I own the GCF files, but when I click on the game it says Failed to initialize authentication interface. Exiting...

Ive been trying to get this to work for a while, so I can play offline and lan with some friends, like the good ol days. Any and all help will be very very helpful. Thank you, for your time

2. Jake

Jake Full Member

3. Aleoxide

Aleoxide New Member

I just tried steam up. I installed it and when I ran the launcher it opened up steam.exe and said that it could not connect to the server ( I have not logged on to steam with this computer, so I cannot run offline mod. ) do you know of any programs that bypass steam.exe and just allow me to play my games? steam is being annoying. Thanks

4. Jake

Jake Full Member

You gotta download NON-STEAM versions then.
    They don't connect to steam to launch the game