Question For Garrys Mod/Team Fortress 2.

-FreeSteam-

Hey Guys.
Im -FreeSteam-.
I was wonderin.
Well im buying both games and I need a new graphics card so i was lookin at some and when my mom hired someone to help us with our router a guy named Tony he plays the same games.
(Funny He's Like 30 lol.)And we talked and talked then I told him how do i fix tf2 cause i get this error when someone gifted me a ticket for a day.
And he said i need a new graphics card or somethin for the cartoonish figures.
This is it Buy the VisionTek ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256MB AGP Video Card - Black Box Edition and other Computer video & TV tuner cards at circuitcity.com
Would it work?
Really gonna like this game..

Hey Guys.
Im -FreeSteam-.
I was wonderin.
Well im buying both games and I need a new graphics card so i was lookin at some and when my mom hired someone to help us with our router a guy named Tony he plays the same games.
(Funny He's Like 30 lol.)And we talked and talked then I told him how do i fix tf2 cause i get this error when someone gifted me a ticket for a day.
And he said i need a new graphics card or somethin for the cartoonish figures.
This is it Buy the VisionTek ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256MB AGP Video Card - Black Box Edition and other Computer video & TV tuner cards at circuitcity.com
Would it work?
Really gonna like this game..
Yep, the although the black box has been revoked, but you can still redeem the offer.
Also, how old are you?

Back