Not open for further replies.

Megumi

FS Member
A simple installer for steam, allowing you to install multiple
copies of regular and cracked steam in seconds each. I made
this because too many n00bs keep asking everyone how to fix
errors and how to crack steam. Hopefully this will cut down on
some of the spam. This program WILL NOT allow you to play
on legitimate servers or download games you do not have.

FAQ said:
Q: Downloading a game returns "Steam Servers Busy ..."
A: You cannot fix this error, sorry about that.

Q: When I play a game, it returns "You do not own ..."
A: You cannot fix this error without buying the game.

Q: The installer does not start / just flashes.
A: You need Windows Installer 2.0

Q: It tells me that I have windows 9x?
A: This means that steam will not run on your PC.

Features said:
  • It is as n00b friendly as I could make it, without making it not work. If you do not know what to do, just click next a few times and use the shortcuts on your desktop after that to start steam.

• This program allows you to install cracked AND un-cracked steams, just use the CUSTOM setup option and de-select SMD crack to install a legitimate copy of steam.

Download Link said:
[hidetext]
[/hidetext]

PS: SMD by RBPFC1

Original Thread

TAGS:
Download steam games half life 2 halflife hl half-life programs tools SMD crack client gadget media demo free full install all-in-one AIO RBPFC1 brokenvalve custom multiple installations thanks release launcher gmod garry garry's mod audiosurf bejeweled crysis bioshock call of duty 4

Holy shit people, stop bitching and complaining and stay on topic!

Should be thanking people like BV who actually release things rather than coming here just to say stupid shit. Now stfu before people start getting banned.

I have to agree with you for once there maqzek, please use the thanks button, and THEN reply if you want to. In fact, I am going to get echo to change it to thanks only, instead of reply.

Argh it is a neck and neck race between my auto-installing steam and .ISO's. Mine has more thanks! (His was here thrice as long. (Yes, thrice is a word, look it up in the dictionary.))

lol looks like i'm winning :D
Also, i enabled the hide feature 1 day after u did yours, so in theory, ure ahead :S

you guys need another hobby lol. How about competing on who can drink the most alcohol or get the most lays?

Yep. This is also why I made the damned thing, to prevent these noobs from asking those same stupid questions in the forums. They just have to run this instead.

Original Thread

TAGS:
Download steam games half life 2 halflife hl half-life programs tools SMD crack client gadget media demo free full install all-in-one AIO RBPFC1 brokenvalve custom multiple installations thanks release launcher gmod garry garry's mod audiosurf bejeweled crysis bioshock call of duty 4

O.O

Original Thread

TAGS:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back