A significant update to Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, has been released today that adds a deathmatch mode and new content.
- Deathmatch Mode
- 7 Deathmatch Levels
- 22 Steam Achievements
- Spectator Support
- New "Game Overlay" menu used instead of old player list.
- Server details display with customized settings in server list
- Support for custom map rotation lists
- Voting of customized difficulty in co-op
- Added support for achievement progress display.
- Separate setting for autochange weapon in multiplayer games.Dedicated server operator (logged in through rcon) can chat with players.
- Player's weapon is not bobbing any more when player "walks" in the air.
- Fixed crashes when invoking samVoteIsEnabled, samVoteDisable and samVoteEnable from the console.
- Removed F4 keyboard shortcut for invoking options menu (it collided with voting).Fixed random crashes and lockups on exit that would happen if user exited the server list menu, while it was still searching for more servers.