SOURCE SDK Crack With Source DS Help

xDialo

Please i have problem with hack that is posting on this forum How to hack Source SDK with Dowloading Source Dedicated Server wtih Cracked Steam Client Please give me the link to the crack or give me a Tutorial how to do it Thanks:(:confused:

I read on forums there is a way how to download Source SDK with instaling source Dedicated Server.I am using latest undead patch 3.33 but i canґt download the Source SDK :( Before i registred to this comunity i have official accout with trackmania unlimited HL2 with Source SDK but my account was bloked so i chose undead patch v3.33 and create new account and 1 more question.I downloaded Garrys mod but i canґt play it online even with VAC bypass i am so confused :confused: Please help :rolleyes:

I read on forums there is a way how to download Source SDK with instaling source Dedicated Server.I am using latest undead patch 3.33 but i canґt download the Source SDK :( Before i registred to this comunity i have official accout with trackmania unlimited HL2 with Source SDK but my account was bloked so i chose undead patch v3.33 and create new account and 1 more question.I downloaded Garrys mod but i canґt play it online even with VAC bypass i am so confused :confused: Please help :rolleyes:

1. You need to download source sdk gcfs from the net, there's a thread about it here
2. why do you (personally) even need source sdk? Judging on what you said above, you certainly don't sound like a coder
3. YOU CAN'T PLAY ON ALL SERVERS WITH CRACKED STEAM AND THERE AREN'T ANY VAC BY BYPASSERS! Buy the game!

ISO you don't need to be a coder to use Source SDK you can use hammer which doesn't require you to be a coder.

Vasuki, i know that. I use Hammer all the times. If he is a coder OR a mapper, he wouldn't talk that way.I can often judge people by the way they talk. Alot of people want src sdk is because they want it for their GCF collection.
EOC

Back