steam acct hacker

if u know there user name it will grab there password and shit i would like to know howto do that

Not going to happen I'm afraid. If it was possible to do so, there would be a hell of alot more complaints about stolen accounts and virtually ANYONE would become vulnerable. With that being said, there would be no way to prevent the stealing of accounts.

you know what I would suggest ? I would walk into a game store and buy a game that's the best way

^^

Did you even read the date of the last post in this thread? Nice to (pointlessly) bumped a 6 month old thread. If an admin can, please close this

Steam accounts are free

Getting access to the games are not. Sometimes steam has huge discounts on their games, such as last week they had Half-Life 1 for $0.99 thats less than a buck ... buy it.

if u know there user name it will grab there password and shit i would like to know howto do that

you could always just make a youtube video and trick people into buying one game and signing up for a program that sends their info to your email.

Surely steam would just disable it. You might get a few weeks playing but then the person might report, or is that me being stupid?

the only way short of phishing would be bruteforce, which is like trying to find a needle in a thousand haystacks...

well, personally i think you should buy the games. I dont think it is a good idea because you should "put yourself in their shoes" and see how you would feel if your account was stolen (one which u paid over $250 for)!!!!

The only way you can steal steam accoutns is through stealers, I use iStealer but it's $50 for the source code.

-DongerZ-