A new Steam client has been released and will be automatically downloaded.
- Added new game properties page to manage subscribed workshop items
- Fixed potential game install state corruption during Steam client shutdown
- Fixed Workshop item download loop in some cases
- Fixed erroneous creation of empty popup windows when a Steam Store link is opened through middle click from a Community page or vice versa
- Added an option to upload your last in-game screenshot through the paperclip menu in a chat window
- Fixed popup windows being created with wrong position and size on Windows when running on multiple monitors with different DPI settings
- Fixed background flickering in some games when Steam Overlay is visible
- Fixed some cases where modes bound in Action Set Layers would not work or improperly show up as empty
- Fixed issue with repeated events not firing properly for Trackpads bound as a Button Pad
- Added more legacy trigger settings to trigger modes in Steam Input API configurations
- Fixed an issue with binding joystick axis outputs to buttons
- Fixed regression in prompts to install SteamVR and appropriate drivers when installing new hardware
- Fixed issue that caused Steam to trigger Game Theater for certain overlay applications.