Steam Games (New links!)

put the ncf/gcf in the steammaps folder located inside your steam folder. And place the extracted folder inside the common folder...

Better yet what have you done after downloading everything off GoldDrak's link ? Much simpler

Ok so when searching for an Assassin's Creed 2 crack I stumbled upon an article saying that AC2 is DRM meaning you gotta be online the ENTIRE time you play. As far as the article went AC2 is unplayable without a true Authentication key and internet. Shiet

I think it should have been labeled "IS DRM GAME" so people are aware of the damn consequences... Btw any progress Nitestalkr ?

nope no progress yet.. jumpin between school and personal projects such as this and cell phone tethering, and trying to maintain a social life as well, stuff kinda gets done slower than expected :p by this weekend it should speed up some

I dont mean to bother any of you, if i do... sorry.
I have bought fallout 3 with ALL expansions on xbox and now all i want is the pc ver.
GoldDraK, i have looked at your post on it which is a link to fileserve, which gave me the problem of trying to download constantly any parts with slow download, then having to wait 600 seconds before i can download nothing again, i looked it up and the only awnser was posted on yahoo by someone saying that it would be pointless to try.

I am pretty new to this whole thing and i dont know what i a doing wrong, as i really don want to have to buy just the fallout 3 game again.
Any help is widely appretiated.
Thanks.

header.jpg

Critically acclaimed Batman: Arkham Asylum returns with a remastered Game of the Year Edition, featuring 4 extra Challenge Maps. The additional Challenge Maps are Crime Alley; Scarecrow Nightmare; Totally Insane and Nocturnal Hunter (both from the Insane Night Map Pack).

parts 17-24 are down

Does anyone know where I can get some updates for Half life 2 episo
de 2? http://www[.]megaupload[.]com/?d=8DKXS6CA
Send me an archive and ill update it for you. Also request for updates here.

Also The Just Cause 2 seems to be broken. It doesn't read other parts, only 0.01 and when you try to extract it you get a wrong password even tho the password if correct. Its broken.

hey guys, srry for long not being active, was not home...

btw saw that many parts are down so
ill probably let my server do the reuploading work
all those games there are up to date and have all been tested, so should have no problems...

and best part: games would been splitted in 500MB parts :)

hey guys, srry for long not being active, was not home...

btw saw that many parts are down so
ill probably let my server do the reuploading work
all those games there are up to date and have all been tested, so should have no problems...

and best part: games would been splitted in 500MB parts :)
Thats awesome. You're one of the best people on this forum m8 :) I'm not exactly asking, but it would be most convenient if you could start with Just Cause 2. ;)

sure

but for some reason, my server won't fucking split it in 500MB parts :(
srry but it will be 250MB since it does that without no problems...

and yea, want a game very urgent? write it here
already letting my server split just cause 2
upload goes fast, less then a minute (like 30MB/sec) fileserve won't let me go higher :(

can a moderator or admin, delete all the posts in here except from post #588 keep first post too and delete this 1 too
srry if it is much too ask

I'm still surprised you have not gone mad after the repuloading and uploading on different sites and forums...
Do you still work on the other two forums?

hey i was in the irc having trouble finding out what happened to your links to day and now that your back up i would like to request quakewars enemy territory i have half of the rars i just need the other half to unrar

hey i was in the irc having trouble finding out what happened to your links to day and now that your back up i would like to request quakewars enemy territory i have half of the rars i just need the other half to unrar

sorry that won't be possible, since you can never create those rars again
atleast so they fit with each other...

Please start the upload for killing floor with the server thanks -Marine0
P.S. if you are busy I can just go find another one

I was showing my friend this when I saw the majority of the links were gone so I was like D:

What happened to them anyways?

most parts of games were deleted and i lost all the files so couldn't reupload them :(

but i still had my server so i letted it split the games and leted it upload to FS :D

more games to come...

Oh for fuck sakes.. Downloaded Just Cause 2 for the second time and a fuckin file corrupt error.
I'd probably download most of these, but they're probably not gonna work -.-

Oh for fuck sakes.. Downloaded Just Cause 2 for the second time and a fuckin file corrupt error.
I'd probably download most of these, but they're probably not gonna work -.-

don't worry, i just made all the SFVs for the current games except ANNO and alien shooters

will post a link later

(with a SFV you can check what files are corupted

Back