Steam Games (New links!)

Hey people, I want to know which version of Borderlands I have just donwloaded, so I can know what version of the patch i have to download. I was reading all the posts regarding this game, and TheEndIsNear posted a link to http://m0001.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_borderlands.shtml
There are a lot of patches to choose from:

* Borderlands v1.0 (v1.2.0.0) [RUSSIAN] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.3 (v1.3.0.0) [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.21 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.20 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned v1.10 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.01 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.0 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE #2
* Borderlands v1.0 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE #1
* Borderlands [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed Image

So... which one is it? (I'm doing this beacuse I also get that ERROR 51 thing)

EDIT: I'm donwloading v1.3 cause that's the last version of the game, I'll let you know if it worked

EDIT: So... I downloaded "Borderlands [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed Image" (the other one doesn't even work). It's an image which I mounted on Daemon Tools, I ran the game and the error 51 message didn't come out but another error mesage, it says "Steam Error - Application load error 3:0000065432"
I'm gonna keep wandering here to see if I can make it work, if something comes out I'll post it.

EDIT: I verified and validated the game cache as well, still error 51

EDIT: Well... that's it, I give up lol. I keep getting that error 51 and I have no idea on how to make it work. Another thing... what is that .sha1 file? What do I do the hash comparison for? What's all that about?

Hey GoldDraK, please don't forget to reupload part 091 of CoDMW2, it's the only part I'm missing to install the game. Thank you

* Borderlands v1.3 (v1.3.0.0) [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
this one,

@ echo, a Image won't work because it's a steam version, it will still react with steam, which it won't if u use a crack

Drak I tried opening the archive for Timeshift with two separate versions of 7zip and also winRar. Nothing works. WinRar says that the archive might be damaged. What do I do?

just downloaded timeshift, it's corrupted...

Could someone gimme instructions to PROPERLY apply the "Borderlands v1.3 (v1.3.0.0) [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE" patch? anything I do doesn't seem to work. Setup.exe and Setup.msi don't work.

It tells you how on the page.

Play Instructions:
  • Install the game - Full Installation.
  • Apply the official Borderlands v1.3 Patch.
  • Extract the File Archive to the <GameDir>\BINARIES directory - Overwriting existing files!
  • Play the Game
And again in the readme

1. Unrar into your installation directory.
2. Play the game.

PS: Borderlands patch 1.3.0 is included.

It tells you how on the page.

Play Instructions:
  • Install the game - Full Installation.
  • Apply the official Borderlands v1.3 Patch.
  • Extract the File Archive to the <GameDir>\BINARIES directory - Overwriting existing files!
  • Play the Game
And again in the readme

1. Unrar into your installation directory.
2. Play the game.

PS: Borderlands patch 1.3.0 is included.

Ok, I'm stuck at the second step.
If I open Setup.exe or setup.msi it gets stuck on "Fatal Error: Installation ended prematurely because of an error".
So I extract the WinRar file (Setup1) into the binaries folder, it extracts, it overwrites some files and that's it. Error 51 keeps coming out.
PS: There is no readme included in the update, maybe you're talking about other update?

Ok, I'm stuck at the second step.
If I open Setup.exe or setup.msi it gets stuck on "Fatal Error: Installation ended prematurely because of an error".
So I extract the WinRar file (Setup1) into the binaries folder, it extracts, it overwrites some files and that's it. Error 51 keeps coming out.
PS: There is no readme included in the update, maybe you're talking about other update?

mu borderlands is already 1.3.0.0
just download the crack and extract it in "borderlands\binaries"

you only need to do step 3/4

You said we could post requests...

Is it okay to request Transformers:War for Cybertron?

I know it's a new game...but...IT HAS AN AWESOME!

header.jpg

The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package delivers additional action-packed multiplayer maps, including brand-new battlegrounds and legendary fan-favorites from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

When purchased, this content will be automatically downloaded and incorporated into the game; DLC will not be listed as a separate entry in your Steam Library.

reupload part 91, you can find it MW2 post( see first page to go to it)
if you find other broken parts of any game
LET ME KNOW!!!

reupload part 91, you can find it MW2 post( see first page to go to it)
if you find other broken parts of any game
LET ME KNOW!!!

Hey man, thank you so much for part 91 of CodMW2. I don't know if it works yet but still, thank you. One last request (I hope lol) could you upload the .ncf files in another .rar? because I unpacked the 114 parts and it just unpacked the game and not the .ncf. And I don't want to wait another 10 hours.

OMG... I found them on another thread, I was punching the walls already... wow...
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a...5d15c8b368bfbe
I just hope these are up to date

hey can you give me the download for the half life episode 1 updates? (Using CTFtoolbox barely figuring it out :p)Thanks - Marine0
Might take a while for me to respond...
Edit: Nevermind man ima start using GCFprep (No need for updates anymore :/ so far for me it only works with the half life series.)
Thanks anyway

Hi everyone,

Can someone please help,

I cannot play Killing Floor because "sever is to busy try again later" error comes up

Is there any new update for the ncf or gcf files up that I have missed?? (I downloaded straight from golddrak's game's)

If not can someone please link me the most recent ones

Thanx in advance

alien vs predator old dont work :p its a wrong pass whats the real pass :confused:

it's still on hotfile, so i don't give support, i don't know pass myself....

Hi everyone,

Can someone please help,

I cannot play Killing Floor because "sever is to busy try again later" error comes up

Is there any new update for the ncf or gcf files up that I have missed?? (I downloaded straight from golddrak's game's)

If not can someone please link me the most recent ones

Thanx in advance

check your files with cftoolbox?
if you are missing some files, or the game is outdated make an archive and i make update file
since it is straight downloaded frmm my games i can add the update file to the download.

Hi, I'm just dropping by to say that Resident Evil 5 asks for a part 31 to continue extracting.

you're right, part 31 is missing thanks for reporting
will reupload when i have time (not gonna be today)

Team Fortress® 2 (TF2) is the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map. This year's most anticipated online action game, TF2 delivers new gametypes, a signature art style powered by Valve's next generation animation technology, persistent player statistics, and more.

Unlike other "class-based" games that offer a variety of combat classes only, Team Fortress 2 packs a wild variety of classes which provide a broad range of tactical abilities and personalities, and lend themselves to a variety of player skills.

Play as the flame-throwing Pyro, the room clearing Heavy, or the Spy, a master of disguises. Other classes include: Scout, Sniper, Medic, Engineer, Demoman, or Soldier.

TF2 features the most advanced graphics of any Source-based game released to date - and the most exciting class-based action ever created.

team fortress 2 client content.gcf

team fortress 2 content.gcf

team fortress 2 materials.gcf[/QUOTE]

I need the password for the file please!

Killing Floor Update 1012 problem:
Anyone else having troubles connecting to servers online or lan??
It just stays on this screen "connecting to ******IP press F10 to cancel"
Till eventually you just give up.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanx in advance

Hi GoldDrak thanx for the quick reply,

cftoolbox states that both my killingfloorcommon.ncf and my killingfloorclient.ncf are 100% updated, however when I fire up misteam and try to play through the games library it replies "servers are to busy" error with a 98% updating statement.

cftoolbox states that I have fully updated killingfloor, however steam said otherwise?? What can I do to bring killingfloor up to date other then cftoolbox? As it states that it already is, when it's not

Thanx in advance, hope to hear from you soon.

I don't have minecraft... but maybe i can get it from somewhere ;)

so cftoolbox gives no errors, so file is valid?

ok, try making an archive and post it here
i have the fully updated killing floor that works with MiSteam :D

Hey GoldDrak also can you help with my serious sam HD first encounter?

"incomplete installation" error

NCF's once again say for this game 100%??

Thanx again

can you upload "wanted" the game to the movie ? i really wnat to play the game and i want to make a Letґs Play Wanted Video vor youttube ^^

Hey GoldDrak any ideas for updating killing floor manually (not through steam)
I understand that you have the fully updated version, so can you please post the
required fully updated ncf's or any other files??
Thank You in Advance

Back