Steam Games (New links!)

Way to post the THE shittiest host ever. Waiting for 11 minutes after EACH download? NO fucking way, dude. Multi Upload would be WAY better!

Borderlands Problems

I downloaded all the files, fixed the HTML mode thing, but now it says "Archive files is either unknown or damaged" :mad:

Could you reupload ?

Hey GoldDraK, parts 040 and 042 of CoD:MW2 aren't working. It doesn't download neither using JDownloader nor any other browser I have (IE7 and Firefox).
It would be great if you could reupload them anywhere else. Thank you man.

Hey GoldDraK, parts 040 and 042 of CoD:MW2 aren't working. It doesn't download neither using JDownloader nor any other browser I have (IE7 and Firefox).
It would be great if you could reupload them anywhere else. Thank you man.

thx for reporting

+!,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 REP !!! :D

OK, i will reupload it BUT
after these games:
Left 4 Dead 2
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (i'm the first on the net with the steam version) TY Dr. Doom for your steam account :D
Prince of Persia The Warrior Within (first on the net with steam version)Ty "anonymous", you know who you are ;)

YAY almost done downloading Borderlands :D Its my favorite game for the xbox so lets see how i like it for the computer :3 will respond again once its finished downloading

I downloaded borderlands with no errors, extracted it with no errors, then installed it with no errors. I launched it and got "Error code 51". What do i do? D: Really wanted to play this game. Please help!

i got it to work all i did was download Borderlands 1.3.0 MULTI5 NO-DVD FIX EXE from http://www.gamecopyworld.com/ :D i really enjoy the game thanks dude

EDIT: since i am getting pms, i just decided to write a tutorial on how to fix your game launching problems.

1) Install the game from the list that GoldDrak posted.
2) Run it and see if you get any errors. If it is stuck on the receiving key thing, continue reading, if not stop.
3) Visit http://gamecopyworld.com/
4) Continue through the links until you get to there main site.
5) Search for the game you wanted, i looked up borderlands.
6) Click the link to the game then download the MULTI5 NO-DVD FIX or something else based on your game.
7) Download that file, and place it in:

(Steam directory)\steamapps\common\(Game name)\Binaries\

8) Re-Launch steam, and enjoy!

GoldDraK! hey... i'm almost finished downloading CoD:MW2 the only files I can't download are part 040 and 091. I could download 042 with JDownloader so, no problem with that one...
One other thing, maybe you can upload an .sfv file? to check if all the parts have been downladed completely and with no errors
I'll be waiting for those two parts then...
Thanks!

Im guessing your not Re-Uploading huh

nope i will not reupload, it works with someone...
hey TheEndIsNear, can you make an sfv from the .001/.002 files for the other users too see which one is corrupted?

GoldDraK! hey... i'm almost finished downloading CoD:MW2 the only files I can't download are part 040 and 091. I could download 042 with JDownloader so, no problem with that one...
One other thing, maybe you can upload an .sfv file? to check if all the parts have been downladed completely and with no errors
I'll be waiting for those two parts then...
Thanks!

sorry i didn't make an sfv :(, forgot that -.-"

Hey just downloaded all of TimeShift. 7zip tells me "Can not open file "Timeshift.7z" as archive". What the heck is going on?

ANNOUNCEMENT:

i bought me a private server, please note that i need to pay for the server, so it won't be free to make use of it, i'm currently uploading mucg games on it, and i will make a program so you guys can download games of it
ofcourse if i need to pay for the server it won't be free though, also not expensive

i don't know an exact price yet, but it certainly won't be much ;)

more details will follow later

no, they are outdated, download them and make an archive with cftoolbox, i will make an update and also add them here

So its going to be a kinda thing where you pay for the better games and the free ones on this site will be the crappy ones ?

cheers man but could you reupload them when you get the chance really need em to get some mods working lol

Do what he said and use cftoolbox to make an archive or just download the latest ones form here

http://freesteam.org/forums/half-life-2-source-engine-gcfs/15176-half-life-2-episode-1-28th-june-2010-a.html
http://freesteam.org/forums/half-life-2-source-engine-gcfs/15226-half-life-2-episode-2-30th-june-2010-a.html

i got it to work all i did was download Borderlands 1.3.0 MULTI5 NO-DVD FIX EXE from http://www.gamecopyworld.com/ :D i really enjoy the game thanks dude

EDIT: since i am getting pms, i just decided to write a tutorial on how to fix your game launching problems.

1) Install the game from the list that GoldDrak posted.
2) Run it and see if you get any errors. If it is stuck on the receiving key thing, continue reading, if not stop.
3) Visit http://gamecopyworld.com/
4) Continue through the links until you get to there main site.
5) Search for the game you wanted, i looked up borderlands.
6) Click the link to the game then download the MULTI5 NO-DVD FIX or something else based on your game.
7) Download that file, and place it in:

(Steam directory)\steamapps\common\(Game name)\Binaries\

8) Re-Launch steam, and enjoy!

I got stuck on step 1 ... Okay so I downloaded EVERYTHING from GoldDrak's link. Then when I went to unrar it said its either unknown or damaged. SO I changed all the files "Open With" to WinRar. Even THEN it still said they were damaged or something... How da hell you got it to work ? Oh Btw it says that their file type is their number. So the first file is File Type 001 and etc... Maybe thats the problem ?

I FOUND DA ANSWER ! Okay so I got my lazy ass up to search the problem. Turns out that you can use HJSPLIT to join ll the files and make a file of it there... GoldDrak you should make a download link of that because its usefull :D:D:D

Now I have ANOTHER problem. It says its side by side config is incorrect

if someone downloaded outdated files, atleast make an archive to let me update the game THX

I got stuck on step 1 ... Okay so I downloaded EVERYTHING from GoldDrak's link. Then when I went to unrar it said its either unknown or damaged. SO I changed all the files "Open With" to WinRar. Even THEN it still said they were damaged or something... How da hell you got it to work ? Oh Btw it says that their file type is their number. So the first file is File Type 001 and etc... Maybe thats the problem ?

I FOUND DA ANSWER ! Okay so I got my lazy ass up to search the problem. Turns out that you can use HJSPLIT to join ll the files and make a file of it there... GoldDrak you should make a download link of that because its usefull :D:D:D

Now I have ANOTHER problem. It says its side by side config is incorrect

side by side config huh, hmm
check with cftoolbox (validate) see what's corrupted
also from hjsplit, i will add it to first post

So its going to be a kinda thing where you pay for the better games and the free ones on this site will be the crappy ones ?

i never said such thing...
i will also post games here too, why would i help so many people getting the games working and answering even if it's answered before

so you have the latest ones cheers would use cftool box but it wont respond lol

they will be outdated soon enough, valve updates their games much lately

Borderlands is just full of error after error... TheEndIsNear how did you get this game to work ? Black magic, voodoo, god ? Seriously it just DOESNT WORK. I've gotten as close to as where the logo pops up, but after it crashes and gives me a runtime error !!! D:

Hey GoldDrak the problem isn't the crack. More of corrupted files. And yes I've checked with CFToolbox. It just stops at 98.67%... I'm just wondering how TheEndIsNear got it to work

ok from now on i will only upload games on request of someone
so just ask in this threa, if i have it i will upload it :D

also you can buy the program to download from my server for 5€ :) (lifetime subscription)

Hey people, I want to know which version of Borderlands I have just donwloaded, so I can know what version of the patch i have to download. I was reading all the posts regarding this game, and TheEndIsNear posted a link to http://m0001.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_borderlands.shtml
There are a lot of patches to choose from:

* Borderlands v1.0 (v1.2.0.0) [RUSSIAN] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.3 (v1.3.0.0) [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.21 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.20 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned v1.10 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.01 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.0 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE #2
* Borderlands v1.0 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE #1
* Borderlands [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed Image

So... which one is it? (I'm doing this beacuse I also get that ERROR 51 thing)

EDIT: I'm donwloading v1.3 cause that's the last version of the game, I'll let you know if it worked

EDIT: So... I downloaded "Borderlands [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed Image" (the other one doesn't even work). It's an image which I mounted on Daemon Tools, I ran the game and the error 51 message didn't come out but another error mesage, it says "Steam Error - Application load error 3:0000065432"
I'm gonna keep wandering here to see if I can make it work, if something comes out I'll post it.

EDIT: I verified and validated the game cache as well, still error 51

EDIT: Well... that's it, I give up lol. I keep getting that error 51 and I have no idea on how to make it work. Another thing... what is that .sha1 file? What do I do the hash comparison for? What's all that about?

Hey GoldDraK, please don't forget to reupload part 091 of CoDMW2, it's the only part I'm missing to install the game. Thank you

Hey people, I want to know which version of Borderlands I have just donwloaded, so I can know what version of the patch i have to download. I was reading all the posts regarding this game, and TheEndIsNear posted a link to http://m0001.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_borderlands.shtml
There are a lot of patches to choose from:

* Borderlands v1.0 (v1.2.0.0) [RUSSIAN] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.3 (v1.3.0.0) [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.21 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.20 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned v1.10 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.01 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE
* Borderlands v1.0 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE #2
* Borderlands v1.0 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE #1
* Borderlands [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed Image

So... which one is it? (I'm doing this beacuse I also get that ERROR 51 thing)

EDIT: I'm donwloading v1.3 cause that's the last version of the game, I'll let you know if it worked

EDIT: So... I downloaded "Borderlands [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed Image" (the other one doesn't even work). It's an image which I mounted on Daemon Tools, I ran the game and the error 51 message didn't come out but another error mesage, it says "Steam Error - Application load error 3:0000065432"
I'm gonna keep wandering here to see if I can make it work, if something comes out I'll post it.

The error 3 means you just have to run a No-Dvd crack, but for me any crack I run keeps saying that the Common.usf file is a bad hash or something...

Drak I tried opening the archive for Timeshift with two separate versions of 7zip and also winRar. Nothing works. WinRar says that the archive might be damaged. What do I do?

Back