Steam Games (New links!)

there goes half life epi. 1 notting in the folder
Try spitting this thing with some other uploader

if you don't like what i'm doing, then don't complain and just don't download, i'm puttung MUCH effort in this uploads

Hey man!
Look, I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but... I still get the same error:
'Firefox can't find the file in http://fs30v2d23.fileserve.com/dl/05a8d1086a93eae9842cbdd0c9a155b2/4c1ea31f/c4e2dd/COD4.part64.rar.'

Which I think is weird because I see that you re-uploaded it (Uploaded on 20 June 10 03:52). Maybe you could upload this one part in rapidshare... or megaupload?

About the updates, is there any order I should use them?
And, do the updates go in the common folder with COD4? or in the steamapps folder?
Thanks!

you need to apply the updates with cftoolbox, and i will reupload that part on rapidshare
it's strange that it doesn't work :S

fallout3 isnt working

what error do you get?

can you add zombie shooter 2?
:D

i will upload it when i can, i have it on my hdd :D

why isn't it the password for Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe isn't working?

id: GoldDraK
pw : always

is this right?

password is most of the time
cs.rin.ru

EDIT

I'm reuploading the source games first for the impatient guy :p

Hey guys. Sorry I kinda disappeared for a bit. Drak, I'm currently working on uploading my problem gcf's/ncf's to mediafire. I'll repost when it's up.

Ok. So, I used cftoolbox. I right clicked, selected "Update", and clicked "Make Archive". Am I right so far? If so, then the file with all those archives is locatedHere. Before you download, I wanna apologize for how many files there are. Cos there's alot. It's just that ALL of my Half-Life 2 games stopped working, and I can't figure out which file is the reason for it. Also, F.E.A.R. 2 is in there. All help would be appreciated!

Hey guys. Sorry I kinda disappeared for a bit. Drak, I'm currently working on uploading my problem gcf's/ncf's to mediafire. I'll repost when it's up.

Ok. So, I used cftoolbox. I right clicked, selected "Update", and clicked "Make Archive". Am I right so far? If so, then the file with all those archives is locatedHere. Before you download, I wanna apologize for how many files there are. Cos there's alot. It's just that ALL of my Half-Life 2 games stopped working, and I can't figure out which file is the reason for it. Also, F.E.A.R. 2 is in there. All help would be appreciated!

woot all those archives, but i'll update them, just give me som time for these lol

EDIT 1: Made the updates and uploading then now =)

EDIT 2: here are your updates mate, please note that FEAR 2 updates are not included since i don't have FEAR 2 downloaded right now
if i download it i will make you an update :)

http://www.fileserve.com/file/p2ASb2w
pass: GoldDraK

Hey again, I need your help here!
I'm having some troubles with HL2:EP1 and EP2, I have all the files required and can't open any of them (the game loads and then an error comes out telling me to send an error report -_-)
So I opened my CFToolbox and I noticed that some of the files are outdated and some of them I can't finish download: :mad:

episode two content.gcf - Version 9 - Outdated
episodic 2007 shared.gcf - Version 1 - 99.99% (Download error comes out when trying to download)
source 2007 mac binaries.gcf - Version 14 - Outdated

All the other files are 100.00%, I mean:
episode one shared.gcf - Version 5
episode two maps.gcf - Version 2
episode two materials.gcf - Version 2
half-life 2 2007 base content.gcf - Version 4
half-life 2 content.gcf - Version 9
half-life 2 episode one.gcf - Version 9
half-life 2 episode two english.gcf - Version 1
half-life 2 game dialog.gcf - Version 1
And all the 'source' gcf's except the one I mentioned before

I'm guessing I need to have the first three files updated to play the games so... A little help, please? lol :)

P.D.: I've been downloading other games and they work great! (Bioshock, COD, GTAIII) Thanks man for such an awesome post! :D

Hey Drak, well i got a small problem...Every time I download something from fileserve it stops before each download to enter a captcha recognition code... :( i end up screwing the download half way through because i am too lazy to have to watch my pc for all 43 download files (for example AC II)...any advice?
~Thanks :D

Hey, Newbie here, but i just tried to download spore, got all the files, and when i clicked extract, it asked for the password...

I tried all the 4 passwords listed on the thing, but none of them appeared to work....Help please?

woot all those archives, but i'll update them, just give me som time for these lol

EDIT 1: Made the updates and uploading then now =)

EDIT 2: here are your updates mate, please note that FEAR 2 updates are not included since i don't have FEAR 2 downloaded right now
if i download it i will make you an update :)

Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe
pass: GoldDraK

Oh my god thank you so much Drak! Seriously, if this works, I will love you man! Haha. And don't worry about the F.E.A.R. files, I'm sure somebody has the updates. If anyone would be willing to post a link...... ;) Thanks again Drak.

EDIT: I started applying the updates. I noticed that the updates for "half life 2 game dialog" and "sourceinit" don't do anything....they get stuck at "Patching..." and nothing happens. I will try running the game though, because everything says it's 100% and up to date....I hope this works....

EDIT 2: No luck. None of my Half Life games work. Whenever I start it up, nothing happens. Occasionally I get "hl2.exe stopped working unexpectedly". That has been happening since before the updates. Also, HL2 Deathmatch has been doing this too: It will start up, I see the Valve logo and the man with the valve in his eye (awesome) then on the main menu I get the same "hl2.exe stopped working unexpectedly". It has been doing this since i tried download EP2, but before then they all worked fine. This is really bugging me....

hi all when you visit the passwort
hehe go to this site and register to see the passwort
hehe that was a joke the passwort is Pass: CS.RIN.RU

Oh my god thank you so much Drak! Seriously, if this works, I will love you man! Haha. And don't worry about the F.E.A.R. files, I'm sure somebody has the updates. If anyone would be willing to post a link...... ;) Thanks again Drak.

EDIT: I started applying the updates. I noticed that the updates for "half life 2 game dialog" and "sourceinit" don't do anything....they get stuck at "Patching..." and nothing happens. I will try running the game though, because everything says it's 100% and up to date....I hope this works....

EDIT 2: No luck. None of my Half Life games work. Whenever I start it up, nothing happens. Occasionally I get "hl2.exe stopped working unexpectedly". That has been happening since before the updates. Also, HL2 Deathmatch has been doing this too: It will start up, I see the Valve logo and the man with the valve in his eye (awesome) then on the main menu I get the same "hl2.exe stopped working unexpectedly". It has been doing this since i tried download EP2, but before then they all worked fine. This is really bugging me....

What OS are you running?
have you tried launching the games with any steam emulator such as RevEmu or UCK
try another steam crack such as MiSteam or iSteam

hi all when you visit the passwort
hehe go to this site and register to see the passwort
hehe that was a joke the passwort is Pass: CS.RIN.RU

it's just cs.rin.ru (no capital letters :))

can you add zombie shooter 2?
:D

uploading zombie shooter 2 now :)

Hey again, I need your help here!
I'm having some troubles with HL2:EP1 and EP2, I have all the files required and can't open any of them (the game loads and then an error comes out telling me to send an error report -_-)
So I opened my CFToolbox and I noticed that some of the files are outdated and some of them I can't finish download: :mad:

episode two content.gcf - Version 9 - Outdated
episodic 2007 shared.gcf - Version 1 - 99.99% (Download error comes out when trying to download)
source 2007 mac binaries.gcf - Version 14 - Outdated

All the other files are 100.00%, I mean:
episode one shared.gcf - Version 5
episode two maps.gcf - Version 2
episode two materials.gcf - Version 2
half-life 2 2007 base content.gcf - Version 4
half-life 2 content.gcf - Version 9
half-life 2 episode one.gcf - Version 9
half-life 2 episode two english.gcf - Version 1
half-life 2 game dialog.gcf - Version 1
And all the 'source' gcf's except the one I mentioned before

I'm guessing I need to have the first three files updated to play the games so... A little help, please? lol :)

P.D.: I've been downloading other games and they work great! (Bioshock, COD, GTAIII) Thanks man for such an awesome post! :D

make an archive of the outdated games plz

Hey Drak, well i got a small problem...Every time I download something from fileserve it stops before each download to enter a captcha recognition code... :( i end up screwing the download half way through because i am too lazy to have to watch my pc for all 43 download files (for example AC II)...any advice?

Use Jdownloader, seems like jdownloader can download files from fileserve but you need to enter the captcha manualy...

Hey, Newbie here, but i just tried to download spore, got all the files, and when i clicked extract, it asked for the password...

I tried all the 4 passwords listed on the thing, but none of them appeared to work....Help please?

it's "cs.rin.ru" without quotes

Thanks man!! it worked perfectly

Glad it worked :D

header.jpg

Zombie Shooter 2 is a unique blend of two game genres - Action and RPG. Every player can choose a character to the liking, get experience to develop skills, earn money and spend it at weapons, medications and useful devices. All of this will be used against thousands of enemies. The zombies fill the game screen, never letting you rest, even for a minute.

Imagine yourself coming to visit an unknown city and seeing it almost ruined, with all the citizens turned into zombies. What will you do? Call for help, organize a large-scale rescue campaign or... Try to dig your way out of the situation, find out what happened and use your last chance to save the person you love!

What OS are you running?
have you tried launching the games with any steam emulator such as RevEmu or UCK
try another steam crack such as MiSteam or iSteam

I'm running Windows 7. What I don't understand is how I played all the way through HL2 and EP1 without a problem, but now all of a sudden it stopped working....I'll try another crack.

EDIT: Nothing seems to be working. Crap. And only the HL2 games stopped working. I can still play Prototype without problem, and all the games I downloaded directly from cracked Steam (Bejeweled, etc.) Only the Half Life engine isn't working.

GoldDrak, i tried that password, it kept telling me wrong password...but it did extract some files, and apparently continues to extract all 17 parts on it's own, but it only gave me about 40mb of stuff...which doesn't seem right...

Hi, Golddrak. First I want to say I appreicate you unloading all of these free games. However I'm having the same problem as CoolMB with the captha's. Is there any solution? :confused: (It's a pain enough having a 30 minute cool off time between downloads.) thx. :D

Thanks man keep on keeping on. O and one request PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Star wars: KoToR I would really like to play that game but I can not find the GCF and NCF's for them.

header.jpg

From Valve (the creators of Counter-Strike, Half-Life and more) comes Left 4 Dead, a co-op action horror game for the PC and Xbox 360 that casts up to four players in an epic struggle for survival against swarming zombie hordes and terrifying mutant monsters.

Set in the immediate aftermath of the zombie apocalypse, L4D's survival co-op mode lets you blast a path through the infected in four unique “movies,” guiding your survivors across the rooftops of an abandoned metropolis, through rural ghost towns and pitch-black forests in your quest to escape a devastated Ground Zero crawling with infected enemies. Each "movie" is comprised of five large maps, and can be played by one to four human players, with an emphasis on team-based strategy and objectives.

New technology dubbed "the AI Director" is used to generate a unique gameplay experience every time you play. The Director tailors the frequency and ferocity of the zombie attacks to your performance, putting you in the middle of a fast-paced, but not overwhelming, Hollywood horror movie.

* Addictive single player, co-op, and multiplayer action gameplay from the makers of Counter-Strike and Half-Life
* Versus Mode lets you compete four-on-four with friends, playing as a human trying to get rescued, or as a zombie boss monster that will stop at nothing to destroy them.
* See how long you and your friends can hold out against the infected horde in the new Survival Mode
* An advanced AI director dynamically creates intense and unique experiences every time the game is played
* 20 maps, 10 weapons and unlimited possibilities in four sprawling "movies"
* Matchmaking, stats, rankings, and awards system drive collaborative play
* Designer's Commentary allows gamers to go "behind the scenes" of the game