Used wii

Discussion in 'Public Garbage Bin' started by roverlove12, April 23, 2010.

1. roverlove12

roverlove12 New Member

I bought a used Wii from a Kijiji ad and have been super happy with it. One thing to look out for is people advertising their system as "comes with 8 games!!!" when what they really mean is that it includes Wii Sports (which is 1 "game" disc with 5 different sports) and 3 Virtual Console games of dubious quality. Keep in mind Virtual Console games are not nearly as expensive as packaged games, so including them is not a valid reason to hike the price of the Wii by very much.

In my case, I got lucky - not only was the Wii I bought virtually unused (looking through the play records revealed the person had only played it 5 times in a year), but there was a Virtual Console game and 4500 Wii Points left on the system that the person hadn't mentioned in the ad. I got a great deal and am super happy with the Wii.

2. psuchris

psuchris FS Member

WTF??????????? can't get much more random than that. i bet this person never posts ever again on here.

3. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

probably because its the same dude as the guy he claims he bought the thing odd, just a duplicate account.

4. Jake

Jake Full Member

Useless topic.
    Moved to garbage bin.