Vac2 Dumper

EriX920

Respected
I've made another program due to research and boredom.

This app will dump vac2.dll to wherever you like. It will also find you the md5,crc32, and the date.

To use: Select a directory to save vac2.dll to, click start monitoring, start any game that uses vac2 or vac.

Thanks to:
Hackless (Help/Testing)
.ISO (Testing)
Echo419 (Testing)
KZON3 (Testing)

Attachments

• Vac2Dump.zip
    13 KB · Views: 113
Regularly you can't really get to vac2.dll since it never obtains that name so my app search for it in temp directory, copies it to a given directory and then get md5/crc32.

Useful for reverse engineers.

Yeah, the other one that's online doesn't really work anymore so I thought I might as well make one so I can get the latest version + hash for my Cheat Check program.

I gotta calm down on the coding..

VAC only detects public/leaked cheats therefore if you coded you hack yourself you will not get vac banned unless you coding a cheat exactly like another cheat already detected.

I've got an idea for you erix. Since this can get vacs checksum. I was thinking why not try and make an option so that people can add the checksum in an online database and if the version that they check with this dumper is newer than the one that's already in the database then the program will add it. That way for your other program Cheat Check that is coming out it could go online and check for the newest checksum automatically rather than you having to manually add it.

Yeah i'm going to incorperate all my tools in my master server. This will make everything very secure. This will mean I can release Cheat Check to the public. No one will be able to access my database and find all the undetected cheats.

VAC only detects public/leaked cheats therefore if you coded you hack yourself you will not get vac banned unless you coding a cheat exactly like another cheat already detected.

Every cheat needs some form of VAC2 proofing to keep it secure... A cheat without it, will be detected, whether you release it or not.

hello friend ... q the truth can not be run well to run q put a tutorial or something pulls me from an error or something like ih09b.txn now and thank me if you can help better greeting goodbye

hello friend ... q the truth can not be run well to run q put a tutorial or something pulls me from an error or something like ih09b.txn now and thank me if you can help better greeting goodbye

yeah i think the same. this thread needs some tutorial, some people dont know how to use it as sir victor says.

Back