What do you want to see happen with Freesteam?

Discussion in 'The Chat' started by EriX920, January 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

What do you guys think we should do?

Make a super network which would require much more staff, and much more servers.

Make a new project

Start something else?

Let use know what you want to see happen with Freesteam, I feel that letting the community chose what we should do is a major step in trust. Rather than one group of people making all the decisions.

2. {FS}p3ng3l

{FS}p3ng3l New Member

we need cracked game servers [​IMG]

3. erdcaged

erdcaged FS Member

i say super network because of the word super. get free steam alot much bigger with more people

4. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

Haha, you cheater you!

5. Krzywy

Krzywy Moderator

i dono ... meybe we need to try finding way to bypass vac on cracked steam [​IMG]

Ther's much work before us [​IMG]

This comunity is growing... i hope to meet guyz with skilz like hucupa or cintix here [​IMG]

6. bjc

bjc New Member

bypassing vac on crked steam is branded impossible by most of our best crackers out there

7. TripseV

TripseV [ Respected ]

You don't want to get too big, all VALVe will start retaliating, just keep up with good releases. Nobody needs any thing else besides Cafe Accounts. Find a way to distribute them without being logged into while in it, and that is the pinicle of anyones needs.

8. battledead

battledead Full Member

thats been done... by Dart + Fenny...

9. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

There can be many way to do it,

10. hansenj91

hansenj91 New Member

Maybe you guys could start a game-server hosting company that offers cracked servers?

11. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

Yeah maybe a cracked game servers company [​IMG]

12. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ray @ Feb 4 2007, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    You want to finance it?

13. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

lol, good one [​IMG].

14. n00b

n00b Full Member

You should find a way to get cafe accounts easily again, rather than have to make a crap load of certs.

15. erdcaged

erdcaged FS Member

you cant. valve got smart and updated their security

16. HoChiMan

HoChiMan New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Agreed. All I want is a way to get into VAC servers without paying for the game over and over again. (and without Valve screwing it up over and over again)

17. nunucbka

nunucbka Donator

the only bad thing is VAC2... need to find a way how to bypass it without any big problems...

18. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

LOL nunucbka: This thread is 1 year old! So well. And btw. buy Cafe access --> Bypass VAC2

19. catdog

catdog FS Member

get a job --> get paid --> buy all the games you want --> bypass VAC2 --> w00t :D

20. bartzenio

bartzenio FS Member

this year i think we should try and get more programs for steam and other things

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.