What do you want to see happen with Freesteam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EriX920

Respected
Apr 12, 2007
What do you guys think we should do?

Make a super network which would require much more staff, and much more servers.

Make a new project

Start something else?

Let use know what you want to see happen with Freesteam, I feel that letting the community chose what we should do is a major step in trust. Rather than one group of people making all the decisions.

erdcaged

FS Member
Jan 1, 2007
i say super network because of the word super. get free steam alot much bigger with more people

Krzywy

Apr 10, 2007
i dono ... meybe we need to try finding way to bypass vac on cracked steam

Ther's much work before us

This comunity is growing... i hope to meet guyz with skilz like hucupa or cintix here

bjc

Dec 18, 2006
bypassing vac on crked steam is branded impossible by most of our best crackers out there

TripseV

[ Respected ]
Apr 15, 2007
You don't want to get too big, all VALVe will start retaliating, just keep up with good releases. Nobody needs any thing else besides Cafe Accounts. Find a way to distribute them without being logged into while in it, and that is the pinicle of anyones needs.

n00b

Mar 4, 2007
You should find a way to get cafe accounts easily again, rather than have to make a crap load of certs.

HoChiMan

Nov 14, 2006
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
You don't want to get too big, all VALVe will start retaliating, just keep up with good releases. Nobody needs any thing else besides Cafe Accounts. Find a way to distribute them without being logged into while in it, and that is the pinicle of anyones needs.[/b]
Agreed. All I want is a way to get into VAC servers without paying for the game over and over again. (and without Valve screwing it up over and over again)

Ray

Im a Pro?
Apr 11, 2007
LOL nunucbka: This thread is 1 year old! So well. And btw. buy Cafe access --> Bypass VAC2

Status
Not open for further replies.