Gmod Download Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Addons you want is not there please Triple cheek that it is not and then PM Echo or other staff and they will add for you.

If the Addons you want is not there please Triple cheek that it is not and then PM Echo or other staff and they will add for you.

Sir_Yes_Sir_by_PinkKirby15.png
Yes sir

PLEASE READ; We are no longer uploading requests here please go to Gmod downloads and place a commet on the addon you want thank you.
where i can find wiremod that is working 100% cuz all wiremod svn dsnt work..
There is no 100% working wiremod i own the game and my wiremod does not work 100% like it should sorry.

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>-

STOP REQUESTING ADDON HERE!! JUST GO TO FREESTEAM'S ADDON DB AND COMMENT ON THE PAGE OF THE ADDON YOU WANT UPLOADED

E.G: go here: http://freesteam.org/gmod/index.php
then search, i'll search for "debris"
should look like this: http://freesteam.org/gmod/addon.php?search=debris
get into the page of the addon YOU like
comment there "i want this, plz", for example
THEN WAIT, ECHO IS WORKING REALLY HARD FOR US, SO WAIT FOR A LITTLE WHILE WON'T KILL YOU

for Echo, did i do that correctly? or do i have to do something else?

k chill out homies and yes kiddos stop requesting shit here if you want links for addons just post a comment on the addon site NOT HERE, if you want an addon but it's not on the list PM echo

I just don't understand the "Put the request on the addon's page." What is this page for then? If we put the request on the addon's page, nobody will find it because it produces no alert, no "New Comment" sign or somethig, and therefore, the addon will never be uploaded!

WAITING IS VITAL, AND STOP REQUESTING HERE! COMMENT ON THE ADD-ON PAGE OF FREESTEAM PLEASE
And what if you get "The site has blocked you from posting new comments." instead of comment posting button? When this happens you're unable to add new comment to ANY addon. Old addon request system is best solution so far.

And what if you get "The site has blocked you from posting new comments." instead of comment posting button? When this happens you're unable to add new comment to ANY addon. Old addon request system is best solution so far.

Garry's mod ORG or Freesteam.org? If Freesteam Blocked you, you shoud contact the Admin ASAP

It's amazing how many people still haven't read the first post.
I've sent an PM to you about to add at least 1 mirror of gm_buildabridge file.
PS: When i try to add an comment on addon to ask staff to add an mirror of that addon i got "The site has blocked you from posting new comments."

I've sent an PM to you about to add at least 1 mirror of gm_buildabridge file.
PS: When i try to add an comment on addon to ask staff to add an mirror of that addon i got "The site has blocked you from posting new comments."

Too bad you didn't read the first post and pm'd me about it, for the third time, and double posting on the addon doesn't bump you up the list either. If you can't learn to wait you don't deserve to request addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back