Halo: Combat Evolved

Sven

FS Member
And now, before anyone asks:

This is not my file, I am simply sharing the link. The original uploader's name is TheAnonymousLemon.

Facts of the file:
  • Not a .Torrent
  • 1 File; no .rar combining involved
  • Online gameplay is possible, however it does not work for me personally (it does work for my friend, very strange :()

Here is a link to TheAnonymousLemon's Youtube channel.

And here is the file itself: Click here

Thanks! Im downloading it right now, im gonna post if it works or not. (Multiplayer is the best :3)

LOL! I use to play this game religiously, doing the clan crap and running halo servers... then I got bored of the same old same old, so I started hacking the game... Those were fun days. =P

the link works still and im grateful to it im donwloading it now (5-6 mins) thanks in advance

EDIT:
done i am installing it

by the way for those who are afraid this is a virus my anti-virus hasnt found a virus

I'm using windows7 and i just finished downloading it (no virus) and a error message popped up when i tried to install it " this file contains invalid data" then it closes, any ideas or help would be great

i've got a other problem ^^ when i start the Halo Combat Evolved Install Program there comes : This file contains invalid data.

MFG Swizzlord

so does that mean this game doesnt work as im downloading it and i dont want to finsh it and find out itdoesnt work????

Back