Mini gcfs pack

Cr@shoverSide666

Hi guys.

Some people added me on messenger because they aren't able to download game with DSMP so i made a mini pack of gcf/ncf.

CSS 1.0.0.34 : http://91.121.179.59/CSS_1.0.0.34.zip
TF2 1.0.6.1: http://91.121.179.59/TF2_1.0.6.1.zip
HL : soon
CZ : soon
L4D : soon
Extract it and put all files (gcf and ncf) in steamapps in your Steam Folder.
Example: D:\Steam\steamapps\

After that launch your cracked steam.

You can now download :
- All half-life games (Counter-Strike,Condition zeron, Day of defeat classic...)
- Counter-Strike:Source.
- Team Fortress 2.
- Left 4 Dead.

If an update of one game is released come back here and take the update of the minigcfs pack.

upload it some where else... like uploaded.to or something mediafire.com not rapidshare it sucks... hope you will make more you rock btw TY!!!

Theres a new Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2 update OUT, can you update your post?

Note: This time don't forget to include the ".\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\bin\client.dll" file too.

:)

@KTMDave7

some of ur files on ur server had small viruses
like in ur ncf rar file crazy machines 2 had a virus in cm2.exe
is this a bug pls fix i dont like virii
thx and great srver!

As you still haven't updated your Mini GCF's Pack, I decided to give you some help. :)

Mirrors:
"counter-strile source client.gcf" (v54) -> ..::Counter-Strike Source.zip::..
"team fortress 2 client content.gcf" (v83) -> ..::Team Fortress 2.zip::..
"half-life engine.gcf" (v55) -> ..::Half Life.zip::..
"condition zero models.gcf" (v0) -> ..::Counter-Strike Condition Zero.zip::..
"left 4 dead client binary.ncf" + "client.dll" (v22) -> ..::Left 4 Dead.zip::..

Logs:
Updated (15/07/2009):
- "team fortress 2 client content.gcf" to v83;
- "half-life engine.gcf" to v55.

Updated (17/07/2009):
- "left 4 dead client binary.ncf" + "client.dll" to v21.

Updated (08/08/2009):
- "left 4 dead client binary.ncf" + "client.dll" to v22.

Have Fun! ;)

I downloaded the Left 4 Dead one and I got the undead patch i put the files in the Steamapps folder (including the common one) i tried to download but nothing happened some one help!

i dont understand. do i go to steam folder then to steamapps folder then i put the counter-strike source there or do i put the folder in source mode. and i dont understand. i only got the gcf and not the ncf. anyone help. i dont understand how i am supposed to download.

What is a good cracked steam that i can use these with?
Well, I tested all the files posted in my above post with at least: SteamUP and DSMP.

I downloaded the Left 4 Dead one and I got the undead patch i put the files in the Steamapps folder (including the common one) i tried to download but nothing happened some one help!

Undead Patch isn't corrently working. Try another Steam Patch instead.

i dont understand. do i go to steam folder then to steamapps folder then i put the counter-strike source there or do i put the folder in source mode. and i dont understand. i only got the gcf and not the ncf. anyone help. i dont understand how i am supposed to download.

You must copy all the files inside the folder you've downloaded here to your steamapps folder.

GCF means Game Cache File and NCF means No Cache File, some games require GCF'S others need NCF's, but for NCF's, always comes a folder named "common".

BTW: I updated my post with the latest "team fortress 2 client content.gcf".

Have Fun! ;)

I downloaded your left 4 dead mini gcf and coppied "left 4 dead client binary.ncf" to my steamapps folder and coppied "client.dll" to \steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\bin and started steam up (v1.44) and tried to download left 4 dead but all i got was the "Steam Servers are too busy" error. Can you help me.

I downloaded your left 4 dead mini gcf and coppied "left 4 dead client binary.ncf" to my steamapps folder and coppied "client.dll" to \steamapps\common\left 4 dead\left4dead\bin and started steam up (v1.44) and tried to download left 4 dead but all i got was the "Steam Servers are too busy" error. Can you help me.

Yeah Same Mate , Getting Annoyed Now All I Wanna Do I Bust Some Hunters Heads Up And This Happens To Me I Got Exactly The Same Problem

I downloaded your new version and copied everything where it should be and it still doesnt seem to be working for me. Is anyone else able to get it to work?

thanks
but friend i have problem with counter-strile source client.gcf" (v54) bcz steam is now update it so it is out of date
plz i want the new update for it
thank u tooooooooo much

WOW thx man! i've been looking for left 4 dead forever(1 day -.-) now!
its downloading now :D
(i used the easy steam installer, not original steam)

soueu, an update for left 4 dead was just released, please update your post and files so we can download it.
The GFC's posted here weren't updated...

thanks
but friend i have problem with counter-strile source client.gcf" (v54) bcz steam is now update it so it is out of date
plz i want the new update for it
thank u tooooooooo much
i'm in the same case than alfrqan :(
help!
I wasn't in home last week so I couldn't update the links, sry.

WOW thx man! i've been looking for left 4 dead forever(1 day -.-) now!
its downloading now :D
(i used the easy steam installer, not original steam)
Thx! =)

Edit: Links Updated!

errr... do you have a working L4D multiplayer crack?
i want to play mp i dont care if on setti servers.

man the left 4 dead is downloading but without sound.
this is not fun to play without sound.
sorry because my lame english

errr... do you have a working L4D multiplayer crack?
i want to play mp i dont care if on setti servers.
Download the Left 4 Dead GCF's and copy them to your steamapps folder, then change the MasterServers List to setti MasterServers list.

More info: http://css.setti.info/servers/masterserver

man the left 4 dead is downloading but without sound.
this is not fun to play without sound.
sorry because my lame english

Well, unfortunately I can't do nothing for you...
You will need to download the full left 4 dead sound.ncf v3 (1.14GB).

BTW: I updated my post with the full left 4 dead sound.ncf v3 (1.14GB) link.

Edit: "team fortress 2 client content.gcf" updated.

Hi, the half-life engine v55 link not works. Please, someone can tell me the correct link, for download it, thanks.

would anone be so kind and reupload the files on mediafire or rapidshare or any other hoster?
thx

I too am looking for a GFC mini pack with no joy. If there is another one posted somewhere else that is free to d/l, could someone please link to it.

Failing that, I second the post above.

TIA

Back