Project: VAC2 Bypass Need people

splittstyle

Hi if theres anyone who wants to run VAC2Bypasser with me should contact me through PM. We will try to bypass a Counter-Strike:Source VAC Server so we can join Vac servers everytime.
We will start on Friday and will connect to a Server which will be bypassed like p3ng3l said if it works. I will give you a Server IP then which we are trying to bypass .. if there are like 10 people i think that this will work we have to connect to the SAME Server in the SAME time. PM ME if ur interested

Its like this... The more people pushing on a door, the faster the door falls...... this door being Vac. If a lot of people push on the "Vac door" of one specific server, it becomes overwhelmed. Thus letting us in.

We will be able to play on all VAC servers look at p3ng3l.6x.to there are some information very good site...
nice metaphor flv just like flv explained.. your blank created Account's ID will be saved and we can join all Vac

Count me in Splittstyle!!! I'm wondering if this will actually work.... PM me the details!

lol people me and flv1333 are in and no one has written me PMs if we try it together we could crack this shit maybe