Steam Games (New links!)

How do I check the files with it ? (Sorry I'm new to scripts and stuff)
I also opened it with Notepad and the list stopped at 29. Just saying

Hmm I found a better solution 1!!!!one!!! Im just gonna download the entire thing all over again :curse at self:

Hey but seriously though. Thanks for the games. You're being an awesome help to all of us... Without you many of us would have probably wandered about like lost souls... Well not exactly, but I think ya know what I mean :)

Hmm I found a better solution 1!!!!one!!! Im just gonna download the entire thing all over again :curse at self:

Hey but seriously though. Thanks for the games. You're being an awesome help to all of us... Without you many of us would have probably wandered about like lost souls... Well not exactly, but I think ya know what I mean :)

ok, i hope it will work for you :)
if not i will reupload borderlands again if other people have problems too

uploaded all the HL1 games again, please note that you can download rar files (outdated ones) and the gcf file, the gcf files is up to date as i write

header.jpg

Dive into an adrenaline-fuelled free-roaming adventure. As agent Rico Rodriguez, your orders are to find and kill your friend and mentor who has disappeared on the island paradise of Panau. There, you must cause maximum chaos by land, sea and air to shift the balance of power.

Notice: Just Cause 2 only supports Windows Vista or Windows 7 and requires a video card that supports DirectX 10 or higher. Windows XP and DirectX 9 are not supported. Does not require a Games For Windows Live account.

header.jpg

UpdateSimBin Studios expands the hit racing game, RACE 07 with the Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway free add-on. Free for owners of RACE 07, this add-on features a brand new island track and new cars from triple World Champion Andy Priaulx in his BMW 320si WTCC and Fabrizio Giovanardi in his Vauxhall Vectra VXR. Real Cars, Real Racing...

header.jpg

RACE On is the only official game of two of the world’s biggest touring car spectacles: the World Touring Car Championship ( WTCC ) and the Swedish Touring Car Championship ( STCC ).

header.jpg

The most beautiful GT's. Extreme versions of the already spectacular World Touring Cars. Exclusive roadcars from prestigious brands. You will find that and much more in GTR Evolution, including the legendary Nьrburgring Nordschleife, a 20,8km long racetrack in Germany. A racedrivers heaven...

header.jpg

CAN YOU BEAT SCANDINAVIAS FINEST? STCC The Game is the official game of "STCC - Swedish Touring Car Championship", the largest and most prestigeuous Nordic motorsport championship.

header.jpg

Blue skies and white beaches frame the mystical Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway, a unique challenge even for a World Champion. Designed to challenge the best, the island track weaves its way past palm trees and luxury hotels. Can YOU master it?

header.jpg

Do you have a keen eye for detail? See if you can locate enough hidden clues to solve the crimes and become a Master Detective. Mystery Case Files: Huntsville™ provides players with a collection of intriguing mysteries and brain-teasers to solve.

header.jpg

Rumors surrounding the history of stately Ravenhearst Manor have circulated for decades. The recently acquired diary of Emma Ravenhearst may hold the key to unraveling the tale behind this unsettling place, yet the pages are missing.

header.jpg

Emma`s soul is free. But her ghost has delivered a dire warning: evil still lurks in Ravenhearst Manor. Big Fish Games Studios takes you deep inside the cursed estate in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst™, the thrilling sequel.

header.jpg

The Queen's Hope Diamond has been stolen! It's up to you to search for clues throughout 22 levels, find the offending culprit, and recover the stolen gem. Expand your investigations through the game's 29 unique locations by finding items that will unlock subsequent levels.

header.jpg

Madame Fate™, a mysterious fortune teller, has foreseen her own demise at midnight this very day. She has asked for your help in investigating each quirky carnival worker to determine their whereabouts at midnight.

Spore: Creepy and Cute Parts Pack isn't working for me. I have Spore, and Spore GA installed from the cds do i need to install them from steam also to launch it?

Hey drak I got a hold of a Megaupload acc... Ima try it and if it works PLZ REUPLOAD BORDERLANDS. Jus sayin not yelling... K thanx :)

Okay it has 8 days of premium left with 9k points left to redeem... Want it ?

Oh and could you PM me or reply if it worked ? I just wanna make sure :)

Hey Drak...your Just Cause 2 files are messed up. I downloaded them, but they are read as .001 .002 or .003 files...The only one that can be extracted keeps having errors, and whenever i extract it, it says that its the wrong pass or it goes thru the operation, but then cuts off halfway... help?
~Thanks for all your games,
CoolMB

Hey drak I got a hold of a Megaupload acc... Ima try it and if it works PLZ REUPLOAD BORDERLANDS. Jus sayin not yelling... K thanx :)

Okay it has 8 days of premium left with 9k points left to redeem... Want it ?

Oh and could you PM me or reply if it worked ? I just wanna make sure :)

a already received one, still thx

Hey Drak...your Just Cause 2 files are messed up. I downloaded them, but they are read as .001 .002 or .003 files...The only one that can be extracted keeps having errors, and whenever i extract it, it says that its the wrong pass or it goes thru the operation, but then cuts off halfway... help?
~Thanks for all your games,
CoolMB

ofcourse you can't extract it, i'm still uploading it

edit, i uploaded all the files now

Half Life 2 Episode 1 Is stuck at download starting? What should i do ?

ma eme an archive with cftoolbox, you can find every tool you need in the first post in this thread

EDIT

i've amlost finihed fixing every download link for the games, see the first post, only few more left to fix :D

i've fixed these:

1701 AD
1701 AD: Sunken Dragon
4X4 Hummer
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
Call of Duty: modern Wrfare 2
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars
Dawn of War: Gold Edition
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade
Dawn of War: Soulstorm
Devil May Cry 4
Eets
Fallout
Falout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
Fallout 2
GTA: EFLC
Mass Effect
Prey
Red Faction II
Supreme Commander 2
Timeshift
World of Goo

header.jpg

The omens of the Battle of the Gods have been many, signaling the impending fight for supremacy over all other gods of Egypt. And of course, Assil will be caught in the middle of it all again. Together with his girlfriend Thara, he will have to prevent the sinister Seth from winning the battle and subjecting Egypt to his regime of terror.

header.jpg

Welcome to a new experience in gameplay mechanics: Beat Hazard

Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music!

Experience your music collection like never before with this intense music driven arcade shooter. Each of your songs will have its own unique ebb and flow based on the music.

Power up your spaceship and watch as the music boosts your firepower. Unleash hell on the enemy ships when you max out with weapon pickups!

Beat Hazard seamlessly mixes the love of gaming and music. Together they become greater than the sum of their parts.

header.jpg

header.jpg

In East India Company, players will enjoy building the World's most powerful trading empire & engaging in vigorous battles in both single player & multiplayer modes, all within a breathtaking cinematic game environment.

header.jpg

Fans of East India Company will get the chance to experience the darker side of naval trading and combat with the upcoming expansion, East India Company: Privateer.

header.jpg

header.jpg

Big Fish Games Studios takes you on an Adventure into the stunning world of the Amazon with the Hidden Expedition team in search of a missing professor. A tattered map referencing the legendary Beetle Temple is your only clue as you begin your adventure deep into the Amazon Rain forest.

header.jpg

Fresh from a successful exploration of the wreck of the Titanic, the Hidden Expedition Club will pit one of its stellar members against a formidable group of opponents in a race to the summit of Everest. Other groups will battle you to be the first to summit Mount Everest. Expert Everest climber Ed Viesturs will assist you along the way.

header.jpg

On April 14, 1912, the great steamship RMS Titanic struck an iceberg and within hours it sank to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. As part of the Hidden Expedition Adventure League, it`s your job to explore the wreckage of this once-majestic ship and collect antique artifacts for the Titanic Museum.

Link for part 003 of Call Of Duty: MW2 isn't working. Not found it says... Maybe you could do what you did last time? (Upload it to rapidshare)
I'll be downloading the rest of the game meanwhile
Thank you very much!

Part 004 of call of duty: MW2 isn't working wither, but part 005 is. Weird... lol
If I find any more broken links, I'll just tell you.
Thx :)

yes it's very weird...
when you download it it's a html file...
i had it with borderlands and COD4 MW too, and i CAN'T get if fixed, very weird...
i will reupload every part that's broken on rapidshare or megaupload :)

yes it's very weird...
i had it with borderlands and COD4 MW too, and i CAN'T get if fixed, very weird...

I'm using JDownloader now, it's downloading part 004 of CoDMW2 (which is broken) it's a LOT slower and it asks me for captchas (IDK why) but... if it can download all the files. I guess it's fine.
EDIT: It's NOT slow xD

yes it's very weird...

Yup that would be REALLY REALLY REEEALLLYYYY usefull o account that fileserve is eh...

I still don't understand: I downloaded all the necessary files for DOD:S and used a cracked version of steam (SteamUp), but I can't even run the game. Am I supposed to do something special with these files?

first to EVERYONE, DON'T USE steamUP anymore, since it's OUTDATED, it doesn't work properly anymore, use MiSteam you can find it in my first post, also if a game doesn't work, please check files with cftoolbox, you can alos find it in first post

Back