Steam Games (New links!)

Hey, GoldDrak i previously downloaded DoD:S just before the links got down, then Steam updated the gcf file. Finally i tried it out, when ever i create a game it says "CD Key authenication invalid for internet servers"
"CD Key authenication invalid for internet servers"

Hey, GoldDrak i previously downloaded DoD:S just before the links got down, then Steam updated the gcf file. Finally i tried it out, when ever i create a game it says "CD Key authenication invalid for internet servers"

use cracked servers

Hey GoldDrak if no admins delete all those dead posts (expect for zombie shooter) you I think you should start a new thread...remember last time?
http://freesteam.org/forums/other-s...steam-games-uploaded-me-updated-daily-15.html

maybe, i'll wait for now, maybe if a admin could give me moderator permissions in my thread, i could delete them all myself :)

Hey, Goldrak could you add Fallout 3 to one of your list uploads, cause i was downloading finally and now its all gone :(

Would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

Hey GoldDrak, I haven't been here for some time, I was surprised to see you are reuploading the games all over again (rite? is that what your doin? lol)

I downloaded Prince of Persia: Warrior Within but the ncf files were not included, is there any other way to get them? or can you upload them here? Thanks

Can some of these be uploaded to a place that does not require a 10 minute wait between downloads :/

EDIT: some of the Bioshock parts are dead.. I know part03 is one of them

header.jpg

From Single Cell to Galactic God, evolve your creature in a universe of your own creations.

Play through Spore's five evolutionary stages: Cell, Creature, Tribe, Civilization, and Space. Each stage has its own unique style, challenges, and goals. You can play how you choose — start in Cell and nurture one species from humble tidepool organism to intergalactic traveler, or jump straight in and build tribes or civilizations on new planets. What you do with your universe is up to you.

Spore gives you a variety of powerful yet easy-to-use creation tools so you can create every aspect of your universe: creatures, vehicles, buildings, and even starships. While Spore is a single-player game, your creations are automatically shared with other players providing a limitless number of worlds to explore and play.

Sorry to bother, but, I just tried downloading some things like Spore, and TES IV: Oblivion, but I get to the site, it just shows the folder, I click it, it does nothing. Is there something I missed that you posted, do I need to become a Premium member on the site? Please help, I really would appreciate it, Thanks.

hey i downloaded all the bioshock files and when i extract them i put it in the steamapps folder but the bioshock is a folder itself no .gcf, and when i load the .exe it gives me an error: staem apllication load error 0x02. Please Help!

can a moderator or admin, delete all the posts in here except from post #588 keep first post too and delete this 1 too
srry if it is much too ask

So you want me to delete everything in between post #1 and post #588? So this includes all of your game posts and other peoples questions and comments right?

So you want me to delete everything in between post #1 and post #588? So this includes all of your game posts and other peoples questions and comments right?

dont do it because there are alot of questions that are answered there that can help some people out

Hey is Just Cause 2 working now? Its not corrupted anymore? I mean i've dled it 2 times already. Its kinda a waste few hours worth of time just to find out.

You said you only do the uploads by request right? :/ Hm well.. Its not techically a game, but could you please upload source sdk base 2007. Also i cant mannage to get the hl2 eiposde 1 even with updated gcf's so could you please upload the newest gcf's for it? Thanks.

Upload Mafia 2 please :)
I agree. I've played half through the game on standalone version, switched to windows 7 (vista finally broke) like half a week ago and the games that i had installed had to be deleted.. Like Just Cause 2, Red Faction Guerrilla, Mafia 2, GTA4, Etc. I'd really love to get the steam version. Since its way easier to back up the game. And also I've figured out why the hell the JC2 wasn't extracting.. Winrar instead of 7zip. Why did you even use 7zip to compress it anyway? Winrar's better and way more people have it.

7zip has a better compression ratio, and i rather use 7zip then winrar

downloading mafia 2 from steam now, i will start upload soon :D

give me a archive and i update it :)
or launch it with UCL
for sure, check it with cftoolbox
The thing is the nfc's only consisted of about 2 MB's so. CFtoolbox is useless here, all the 8 Gigs are the same as standalone version's plus few steam files. And im downloading a standalone anyway. The only solution is to either delete it from the list (since it doesn't work) or reupload it with the current version.

I agree. I've played half through the game on standalone version, switched to windows 7 (vista finally broke) like half a week ago and the games that i had installed had to be deleted.. Like Just Cause 2, Red Faction Guerrilla, Mafia 2, GTA4, Etc. I'd really love to get the steam version. Since its way easier to back up the game. And also I've figured out why the hell the JC2 wasn't extracting.. Winrar instead of 7zip. Why did you even use 7zip to compress it anyway? Winrar's better and way more people have it.

WinRar is able to extract 7zip files so you shouldn't have had an issue.

nope, the splitted parts are created with hjsplit so you need to use that prog to combine it to 1 file
and winrar can't extract the 7z files that are cteated with latest version of 7z (which i use "BETA version"

added:

Alien Breed Impact
ARMA 2 - Operation Arrowhead
Arx Fatalis
Azada
Batman - Arkham Asylum
Battlestations Midway
Birth Of America
Bloodrayne 2
Call Of Cthulhu
Call Of Juarez - Bound In Blood
Chaos Theory
Chrome - Specforce
Clutch
Commander Keen
Commandos - Behind Enemy Lines
Commandos - Beyond The Call Of Duty
Commandos - Strike Force
Commandos 2 - Men Of Courage
Commandos 3 - Destination Berlin
Coniclysm
Deus Ex
Eets
Eternity's Child
Flora's Fruit Farm
Fuel
Future Wars
Geometry Wars
Gothic 2
Gothic 3
Guild Wars Trilogy
Hitman - Blood Money
Hitman - Codename 47
Hitman 2 - Silent Assassin
I'm Not Alone
Joint Operations - Combined Arms
Juiced 2 - Hot Import Nights
King's Quest
Lego Star Wars Saga
Men Of War - Red Tide
Oddworld - Abe's Oddysee
Penguins' Arena
Penguins' Journey
Red Faction
Red Faction 2
Shadowgrounds - Survivor
Space Quest
The Wizard's Pen
Trackmania Nations Forever
Trackmania United
Virtual Villagers
Virtual Villagers 2 - The Lost Children
Virtual Villagers 3 - The Secret City
Warhammer 40000 - Dawn Of War - Dark Crusade
Warhammer 40000 - Dawn Of War - Soulstorm
Warhammer 40000 - Dawn Of War Gold
X-Pand Rally
Zombie Bowling
Zombie Driver

header.jpg

Dive into an adrenaline-fuelled free-roaming adventure. As agent Rico Rodriguez, your orders are to find and kill your friend and mentor who has disappeared on the island paradise of Panau. There, you must cause maximum chaos by land, sea and air to shift the balance of power.

Notice: Just Cause 2 only supports Windows Vista or Windows 7 and requires a video card that supports DirectX 10 or higher. Windows XP and DirectX 9 are not supported. Does not require a Games For Windows Live account.

Doesn't work

Prey says "failed to contact key server" upon attempting to run. How may I fix this?

Also, can you put the Quake 2 mission packs?

EDIT:Nevermind, The quake 2 mission packs come with it :)

Hey. Sorry if this has been mentioned already I am too lazy and too rushed to read right now. I attempted to download Arkham Asylum. All files downloaded correctly, however, on attempting to decompress all the files from 7zip format, I got an error. It said several files were broken, and couldn't be unzipped. Is this a problem only on my end, or is the game down?

for batman arkham asylum, i don't know if 7zip tells you at what part it fails
if it does, download that part again
and try extracting again

for aquaria
it's in queue for upload, other games are coming first

Back