Crack your steam with the press of a button =D

nazer1290

FS Member
Credits to whoever made Universal Patcher v2.0.0 for the UP.dll file.

I simply made it easyer.

*READ* - an email address is required for the download, this is [email protected]

Download link:
Code:
http://www.drivehq.com/sharing/ShareLogon.aspx?key=5642250/0fmuinzea1t3

1. go to the download link and download the file.
  2. run the file, the password is freesteam.org
  3. press 4 and enter for the "Crack Steam" option.
  4. a shortcut will be created, this is the shortcut for cracked steam.

Any problems, view the readme, or ask here.

Remember to thank me if it helped you =D

Steam crashes whenever I try to use the Shortcut that UP made, right after i click either "Go Online" or "Start in Offline Mode"...

I'm using vista, but i haven't had many problems on it...

1. I put the cracked shortcut on my desktop
2. i double-clicked it
3. steam popped up for a split second, saying it was signing me in (even though i tried to set it to offline mode)
4. it said it couldn't connect to the main server.
5. a window popped up asking me to either go into online mode, or start up in offline mode.

it doesn't matter which one i actually click. it says "Updating"
but it is minimized, then it stopped responding.

*I've also tried to load HL 2, and HL:S in SBReV, but it says it "Cannot find the loader DLL"
3463570053_5dde4d3e51.jpg

3464385156_81f9c6e6d3.jpg

3464385182_ba48826cfb.jpg

Is there a way to figure out what the loader dll is, or where to find it?

not gonna lie i am completely new at this.... can someone explain detailed how to do everything because i am lost... also i have the retail version of etw is there anyway to bypass steam or what? since my brother has the account and he is away at college

i am running windows 7 rc

Crap.....My labtop is being an ass....When i try to download the file it says "OMFG U R A NOOB LOOLOOLOLOL u need permission from teh admin of this comp lolololololol"

i am the admin of this comp....

i cant make this work because i am useing a 64bit OS so the program file is for 64bit and program file(x86) is for 32bit os so can someone change the cracker so it opens up steam in that program file

Back