G-steam Client By gwolf2u

ownage4731

FS Member
Welcome to the G-steam Project

Do NOT use your legit steam accounts on G-steam - ONLY use Blank / Empty accounts !

VAC SERVERS WORK SOMETIMES; CRACKED STEAM = CRACKED SERVERS

This steam client runs the Roydarkle custom skin. The same effect as the undead patch but the full client using NCFs/GCFs. This Steam Client is a basic, well designed, and east to use client. Check It Out

G-steam Client Setup
Links:

OpenDNS

Mirror:

OpenDNS

zSHARE - g-steam_v2.00_final.exe

Update To Version. 2.15:

OpenDNS

Support:

G-steam Forum - Index page Forum

G-steam Project Official Site

Thanks For Visiting

STFU dipshit, for the last time, it's all i did was made a fucking installer and that's it.
2. Respect each other. Don't call each other names and start a fire. Anyt
hing deemed disrespectful towards staff members will be taken very seriously.
4. If someone does something wrong, report them. Flaming or attacking them will get you banned.
You are really a good board user I see.
Anyway. My opinion is still that your releases arent anything else than pacmans. This is offtopic I know but dude. Stop flaming :D

[CHAOS-Corp] Andy;328175 said:
You are really a good board user I see.
Anyway. My opinion is still that your releases arent anything else than pacmans. This is offtopic I know but dude. Stop flaming :D

you are aware that pacmans releases are nothing more then repacks of other people patch's? i have no idea why his became popular with the noobs but whatever the reason is, he has probably pulled off one of the best scams ever.

I can understand why what he does is popular, everything on his site is centralized, easy to find, easy to download, and there is no spam, as people only register to get the latest ******** edition and leave.

--

If I can make my GCF-AA have every game on it, and then make it play games (Yes, it will replace GamePipe) then we would get all of his 210k members (yes, when I was admin I deleted about 100k HAHA)

Oh you weren't the only one who deleted shit my friend, you'll find about 3000 posts gone from his forum "mysteriously"

ya, g-steam website got pwned by someone already ......... since it is copying other people patch and make money from it ........

hi where can i download G-steam from or any other steam hack that will let me download cs:s i had it b4 on my old computer need to get it back can any1 help me plz

Back