UnDeadPatch v3.33 [Steam Community]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, is there any way to fix the issue on CSS: This account doesnt own this game, please logg in to the right account?

Any patch or fix to that?

Undeadpatch is useless only for me,because when i download GCF files i mostly either have to download 100kb-2mb to finish.I'm using SMD :p

Can i download Gta 4 with this?

I am also new to these stuff.
but as much as i have understood in these 2 or 3 days , u should patch ur steam with this patch and then download the games you want from the GCF/NCF download section of the forums.

hi can i get cs:s with this program got pac steam at the moment but wont let me on that used to have g-steam and was able to get cs:s on that but cant seem to get it working can you please help me thx

can someone help me Im new but when I like ''use'' the Undeadpatch thing comes some wierd error I dont rly understand uhh like cant open the steam.dll file so could someone care to help pls

Ok. The patch was succeful, I've got all the games, but when I try to instal one it says "The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request. Please try again in a few minutes."

But I've waited 10 minutes , 30 minutes , 2 hours , 1 day but nothing ... the same error!
I'm a steam begginer ... and I don't know so much.

Can you help me? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back