UnDeadPatch v6.66 Beta Devil Edition - Sept. 22nd 2009

CANT DOWNLOAD GAMES
ERROR WIT TOO BUSY SERVER PLS HOW TO FIX THIS

Ok I would like to tell some noobs a interesting fact.

READ INSTRUCTIONS/STICKIES THAT ARE INVOLVED WITH WHAT YOU'RE DOING!

Or just keep asking questions.

To fix that problem, you need to download the gcf/ncf of that game.

Only certain that dont need gcf/ncf like half-life 2, portal, garrys mod, DoD: Source, Team Fortress 2, and some others.

works whit garrys-mod thoug not whit counter strike 1,6? or i got wrong idea (on cs1,6 it still say's Valve_ID_Lan)

Thank you so much for this useful info ! :) Followed your instructions. First, I went to check some of the games I have already installed but could not find any .gfc/.ncf files.. so then I found the MY GAME section and looked for a simple game to try and download. Bejewled started downloading and worked fine. I tried other games but kept getting the " server too busy " error message. I then clicked on Team Fortress 2 and so far it's still downloading.

works whit garrys-mod thoug not whit counter strike 1,6? or i got wrong idea (on cs1,6 it still say's Valve_ID_Lan)
I don't think all the games have steam in them. Yes you do download them, and most are cracked versions. (I believe, not so sure..)

What will happen i have Css already but i got vacced so i made a new account. if i download this will it affect my old account and the actual purchased css, when i dl the gcfs and what does this actually do make me able to dl steam games free. and play on vac servers again??? please

to make it work you have to:
1-put all the downloaded files in the steam folder
2-run the "UnDead - Install & Launch.bat"
3-then run "UnDead.Injector.exe"
4-run steam.exe and it shoud work
:D
doent works with Windows 7 :(

mayve you have to run the "UnDead - Install & Launch.bat" and "UnDead.Injector.exe"
as administrator because that way it works for me (I have win 7 too)

Hey, yesterday I download this patch and start to install Plants vs. Zombies. But, after the download progress 100% and I try to launch the games, nothing happens. Can someone tell me where is the problem?

Hey, yesterday I download this patch and start to install Plants vs. Zombies. But, after the download progress 100% and I try to launch the games, nothing happens. Can someone tell me where is the problem?

I just download it and have the same problem, just richt click the plants vs zombies (in Steam) Icon and click in properties,go to the local tab and press verify integrity of game cache and launch it, if it does not work download this and paste it in C:\Program file\Steam\Steamapps:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0LDY46YH
(uploaded by me :D)

When I double click on Steam Shortcut , the Steam is freeze and Windows Task Manager said not responding ! Every time I do --> the Steam still freeze . Please tell me how can I log in the Steam !

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST I ONLY downloaded Undead and did intall and such but nothing happend so thanks again!!

Let me get this straight since I'm new to Steam: I install Steam, then install the patch into my steam directory right? Then I have to find .GCF's and put them in my steammap folder and they show up under my game list and I can play them online?

Let me get this straight since I'm new to Steam: I install Steam, then install the patch into my steam directory right? Then I have to find .GCF's and put them in my steammap folder and they show up under my game list and I can play them online?

the Gcf are just for the valve games the others need a Ncf + the common folder and they will apear as instaled unless that there is a problem whit the GCF\NCF (outdated,corrupted,or one that you forget to dowload,etc) in that case they will apear as (downloading starting or, Steam servers are to busy)

and yes you can play online onli whit cracked servers here are some:
http://css.setti.info/servers/
http://www.epcgaming.com/epcgaming_v2/index.php?

if you need a game just ask me and mayve I can help you:D

All right . I'm the newbie . And got a problem . The Steam is busy when I install games . You guys said I need to put GCF/NCF file of that game or something in the steammapps folder . But how can I get that GCF/NCF file ? Please show me carefully !

All right . I'm the newbie . And got a problem . The Steam is busy when I install games . You guys said I need to put GCF/NCF file of that game or something in the steammapps folder . But how can I get that GCF/NCF file ? Please show me carefully !

tell me what game you need and I mayve can help you

sorry the lineage GCF\Ncf + common havent been uploaded here but you can trie downloading a torrent or something:D sorry

only thing i can tell you is that you need the:
Lineage content.ncf + the common folder :D

All right . So what about Empire Total War and Day of Defeat + Day of Defeat Source ???

every time i try to install it says "Another instance of Undead Injector is already running. Would you like to close it now?" I click yes but it says it again if try to install. Any help would be appreciated.:D (running windows 7)

i downloaded the gcf files but when start to launch in game cs 1.6 say to me that servers are busy i get 2 files downloaded but when i wont to extrat both of them to folder they thry to owerwite PLS HELP

every time i try to install it says "Another instance of Undead Injector is already running. Would you like to close it now?" I click yes but it says it again if try to install. Any help would be appreciated.:D (running windows 7)

trie rebooting your computer and trie again or download again the files because that should not hapend,is no a problem of win 7 I have it too:D and I dont have any problem but if you have so much problem just trie:
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/11257-steamup-v2-1-4-oct-30th-2009-a.html
is easier to use,:D

i downloaded the gcf files but when start to launch in game cs 1.6 say to me that servers are busy i get 2 files downloaded but when i wont to extrat both of them to folder they thry to owerwite PLS HELP

the servers are to busy is a problem that you dont have all the gcf or are outdated,the files you need are these:
http://zerocrackingpoint.ws/scms/app_entry.php?appid=10
and you can download them from there too:D

Back