it didnt work for me

to make it work you have to:
1-put all the downloaded files in the steam folder
2-run the "UnDead - Install & Launch.bat"
3-then run "UnDead.Injector.exe"
4-run steam.exe and it shoud work
:D

if you dont make it work that way download Steamup,that is easier to use:D:
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/11257-steamup-v2-1-4-oct-30th-2009-a.html

The Games show up and everything, but when I try to start CoD MW2 it tells me this game is currently not available, please try again later."

This is great! And for some reason, I got a free copy of Shattered Horizon when I used this! (Without any GCF's :O) Thanks!

can u pm me and tell me the secret of the Devil. lol or did u just mean the program it self cuz i found some very useful things that i can do with this >:D like play on any server >:D ownd

email [email protected]

AHA! never mind guys i found what to do with the secret of the devil!

1 create a shortcut to steam on your desktop
2 on the "target line" put:

steam.exe -clientapp Undead.ClientApp.dll

and what it does *i think* is instead of having to constantly put up the "launch" files, you don't have to do it anymore

Note: i am not so sure about this, but it is what i think it does.

so i have found kind of a loop whole i think i can now play on any server not crackd on zps also most server on css (not just crackd) im not sure how its doing it sometimes it works other time u have to keep redoing it but im useing the program diff from how u say to can anyone else do this cuz my friend does it too

AHA! never mind guys i found what to do with the secret of the devil!

1 create a shortcut to steam on your desktop
2 on the "target line" put:

steam.exe -clientapp Undead.ClientApp.dll

and what it does *i think* is instead of having to constantly put up the "launch" files, you don't have to do it anymore

Note: i am not so sure about this, but it is what i think it does.
yeah that's the "secret". all it does it auto-runs the injector and launches steam at the same time for you.

steam.dll cant be found but it is there though??????

you have to put the files in C:/Program Files/Steam)
if that doesnt work just use SteamupЎ:
http://www.freesteam.org/forums/clients-cracks-launchers/11257-steamup-v2-1-4-oct-30th-2009-a.html
:D

is there any way to changes a bought verson of css's game client info.
so that i can use it with free steam but go to all server's?

sry but my english is bad: if i open undead.injector it says its still running but i have closed steam and undead - install & launch doens't work really help plsss

Wait a Minute what patch do i need to fix that?

IS there really no way to fix the steam server is too busy to handle your request thing?

ok Thanks, I think i am just going to stick to buying games, this is way to complicated for me.

And now I can't get my computer to stop thinking I have all of these games, and steam wont even let me download Demo's anyone know how to fix that?

Uninstall steam then reinstall... I do believe there is another way, I just can't think of it right now. Besides, it might be to complicated for you.

And what game(s) were you looking for?

I have a MacBook. How do I get this to work with my CrossOver. How do I get it to work period. My steam runs, and my CrossOver runs. I am confused however...It's a [blank white .rar] file. Let me know if there is a Good Tool I need to download to OPEN files in windows format & ect.

NAME OF FILE I DOWNLOADED FROM 1st page : [UnDeadPatch v6.66 Beta Devil Edition]

Has anyone been able to run this in Wine (Linux)? I can't get it to work, I type "wine UnDead.Injector.exe -install" in the Terminal, then I get a popup, "UnDead Injector could not be installed".
Thanks in advance! :)
EDIT: If anyone could upload a patched Steam.exe and all the needed files so I don't need to run UnDead.Injector.exe -install OR UnDead - Install & Run.bat (non work) that would be very kind =)

It works! thanks!

Yes, and remember you can't download ALL the games. Only games like Half-Life 2, Gmod, DoD:Source, and a lot of others.(Those are the important ones in my opinion.)

But to have other games you need to donwload the GCF or the NCF's and commons.