account Q.

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by 88natas, June 19, 2008.

1. 88natas

88natas FS Member

i have an aacount that has been vac banned with CS,CSS,DOD,DM,HLBS,OF,TFC i only played CS:S and got vaced . i just installed CS to try out vacbypass and when i opened the server list i seen that it wasn`t didnt look like it was banned so i tryed to join a server with vac and i got in evey server i tryed ... my Q. is did my CS:S get banned only from vac servers ? i thought it vac bannd all the games ?

2. FSOwner

FSOwner FS Owner

If you got banned on css you will be banned on css/dod:s/gmod/hl2dm

If you were banned on 1.6 you will be banned on HL/1.6/HLDM/TFC

I.e. you are banned by engine.

3. 88natas

88natas FS Member

Allright thx i wasnt sure .. i wonder can i get my hl games switched over to my good account ?

4. FSOwner

FSOwner FS Owner

You should be able to, but I'm not sure what their policy is with accounts that have had VAC bans on another engine.

5. 88natas

88natas FS Member

i bet i screwed myself when i had that vacbypass loaded ... how long does it usely take for them to ban it ? it took alllmost a half year b4 my CS:S got VACed..

6. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

they usually ban it when they update VAC. Or at least i think thats when they ban accounts.

7. i know that this is three days old but i was reading on the steampowered forums on how the use a delayed banning system for vac so that u don't know which cheats are detected

8. sherry

sherry New Member

they took 5 days to ban my account >_<
    -> no update